• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Hunting & Fishing Bird season - almost here!!!

G

Working with Hunter every night. Tuning him up for dove opener.

Dove season takes us right on into early teal which takes us right on into duck/goose season!!!

Its the most wonderful time of the year!
laugh.gif

Anyone else getting their dogs back into shape?

Re: Bird season - almost here!!!

Shag, Glad to hear Hunter is doing well.......here's one to get you going from last fall....you guys have roosters to hunt down there?

scan0028-2.jpg

one more week, my ol lab ox will be hard at it for about 3 weeks. he'll get a short break untill weekend before thanksgiving and then its on again!!!

PGS, we have em up in the Panhandle area. Ive never hunted them down here. Chased em around Nebraska and Iowa plenty.

Nice birds man!

And, thanks, Hunter is 100% Might be a little out of shape from a summer of sitting in the AC, but all healed up and ready to go. The million dollar dog rides again.

This will be the first openeing morning of Grouse/Quail season in Oregon that I've missed for at least 10 years. I'm working until 5 but I might be able to squeeze in an hour or so. My setter hasn't been on birds since last year so we'll have to see how he does. I totally neglected training this summer. Guess I'll be paying for it now.

KeithR41

Awesome!! Hey come up sometime and we'll go kill a bunch of roosters!!!

I might have to take you up on that.

Montana and Wyoming are places that I want to go see quite badly.

approximately 30 hours till legal dove light.....and i'll be stuck in california and then on the road for another 8 or 9 days after that!

oh well...may there will be some left!

We'll save some for you bro.
laugh.gif

Can't wait!!! Saw quite a few doves flying around and through the property on Saturday. Hopefully some of this cooler air pushes some more down this way.

Headed to the lease tonight for some dove hunting tomorrow, if I can hit them!!!

yep - heading to the lease in the am... It is still hot so make sure ya'll drink plenty of beer. I don't want anyone falling out on me.

We got two weeks on Teal and don't have to hide the Cando in the bow this year. Gotta love a legal Can.