• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Birthday Machine Gun Rental - Great experience!

stevieb92

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
Aug 24, 2012
Pittsburgh, PA
I don't know if this is the right place for this post, so mods please let me know and move it. A month or so ago, my girlfriend had a birthday and as a veteran, she has a love for all things full auto! lol! Well, after some googling, I found a business near me that rents machine guns. They have an awesome selection and it was a fantastic experience. The business is located in West Alexander, PA and called Washington County Machine Gun Rentals. Below is a link to a video of my girlfriend's experience. Check it out! Only problem is, she wants to go back. Well, that's not really a problem, but you know what I mean. ;-) If you are in the southwestern PA area or Ohio/WV area, I highly recommend their business.

Birthday Machine Gun Shoot: She Goes Full Auto!

Last edited:
Cool . Its always a bonus if your woman is into guns . Its far easier to spend time and money enjoying shooting.
Only problem is you end up spending more money . Because you get a new gun , she wants a new gun too .
Plus you go thru a ton more ammo .
But in the end it's worth every cent to share a hobby together .

Cool . Its always a bonus if your woman is into guns . Its far easier to spend time and money enjoying shooting.
Only problem is you end up spending more money . Because you get a new gun , she wants a new gun too .
Plus you go thru a ton more ammo .
But in the end it's worth every cent to share a hobby together .
I completely agree! The money doesn’t really matter, it’s all about spending time together, the experiences and memories. Life is short.

Did these guys have a video where they shot like 30-40 different MGs in a row? The shooting location looks familiar.

Found it:

Looks like a great time. This has been on my to do list for a while.

Reactions: stevieb92
It’s not New Alexandria, PA. It’s
West Alexander, PA. Great place.

There were some guys in a van doing something like a machine gun rental out of the back of it years back.
Cash only, thick accents, cigars, but I think they mist have got into street racing or something furious, cause I haven't seen them for years.