• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Bitch, your pancakes look fine to me

High Binder

Resident Tribologist
Minuteman
Jun 18, 2008
Occupied Colorado
You guys are going to love this. First the guys fight and then at the end the girls brawl, all over some fake maple syrup.

""The fight started when the couple realized that they had no maple syrup for their pancakes. They asked the table over if they could have some of theirs because their pancakes wouldn't taste the same without the maple syrup and one of the two girls response was "bitch, your pancakes look fine to me!" And from there, all hell broke loose."

Because that is what really happened..."

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/XxeZvUKpFbM"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/XxeZvUKpFbM" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

Re: Bitch, your pancakes look fine to me

I'm glad someone finally posted the truth about this.
I've been sleepless for months worrying about it.

You know, thats just sad. The big boy needs boxing lessons and the young guy needs self defense classes. I can't understand why someone would let that continue. mind boggling..........

I have to admit, I'd not be far from administering a therapeutic slap if someone said to my wife "bitch, your pancakes' look fine"... fighting in public is in bad taste, but sometimes, people really do need a decking.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: superde</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I looks like the age of man is coming to a close...I wonder what will replace us?

This remind anyone of Idiocracy?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0O7_3o3BrI </div></div>

+1 on the Idiocracy comparison. This behavior doesn't surprise me in the least.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bondoscustomz1</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You know, thats just sad. The big boy needs boxing lessons and the young guy needs self defense classes. I can't understand why someone would let that continue. mind boggling..........</div></div>

Now how come no one got shot? This is America is it not??

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Emouse</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bondoscustomz1</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You know, thats just sad. The big boy needs boxing lessons and the young guy needs self defense classes. I can't understand why someone would let that continue. mind boggling..........</div></div>

Now how come no one got shot? This is America is it not?? </div></div>

Are you kidding! Someone might have shot a pancake....!!

What??? Why didn't she tear the girls shirt off???

WTF, that was a worthless cat fight!

What ever happened to the good old days?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stefan73</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What??? Why didn't she tear the girls shirt off???

</div></div>

Dude, you really wanted to see any of those chicks topless?

It is sad that everyone was too chicken shit to get involved and break it up. Can't believe that guy just sat in the booth and took a beating like that without anyone doing anything.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stefan73</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What??? Why didn't she tear the girls shirt off???

</div></div>

You didnt see the ones thong hanging out of her fat ass?

A swift kick to the nutsac by the guy getting his head lit up would have fixed most, if not all of that gayness.

This is where our society is headed... retarded gansta trash.

And some people wonder why I have a short fuse in crowded places. Its not because they are crowded, it because of who they are crowded with.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KNIGHT11B4</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This is where our society is headed... retarded gansta trash.

And some people wonder why I have a short fuse in crowded places. Its not because they are crowded, it because of who they are crowded with.</div></div>

my therapist says we have PTSD too

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ubet</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I am honestly ashamed of what we have become as a society. </div></div>

To be fair people were shooting eachother for less in the wild west. It's not like we've fallen from grace or something.
Not long ago the color of your skin meant you were liable to be brutally murdered if you were caught alone in some places.

I mean, let's be honest. Despite the fact that douchebags will fist fight on a dime realistically we're still living in relatively peaceful times statesife those of us that aren't volunteering to be in harms way. There have been significantly worse times to be alive.

..so "the mauler" leaves his beast of an old lady to fend for herself. Quite the man, there. She attacks the "gum bumpers" and vacates just like he did. They deserve each other. From what I saw, they BOTH need a good ole Missouri ass whoopin! "Are them my pancakes?"....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: COURAGEWOLF</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ubet</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I am honestly ashamed of what we have become as a society. </div></div>

To be fair people were shooting eachother for less in the wild west. It's not like we've fallen from grace or something.
Not long ago the color of your skin meant you were liable to be brutally murdered if you were caught alone in some places.

I mean, let's be honest. Despite the fact that douchebags will fist fight on a dime realistically we're still living in relatively peaceful times statesife those of us that aren't volunteering to be in harms way. There have been significantly worse times to be alive. </div></div>

Its not the fighting that really irritates me, its the lack of common courtesy and manners. Yes people used to get in a gun fight for things, but to us it might not had seemed like much, but to them it was. I would bet apples to dollars though, that please, thank you, yes sir/mam was a lot more prevalent 125yrs ago than it is today. I mean for gods sake, she just wanted to borrow the syrup (if the header in the op is true), I mean really, is that something to get bitchy and in a fight about?

Its the lack of civility and courtesy that really pisses me off. In all seriousness I wonder if these people realize how pathetic and worthless they appear?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ubet</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: COURAGEWOLF</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ubet</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I am honestly ashamed of what we have become as a society. </div></div>

I mean, let's be honest. Despite the fact that douchebags will fist fight on a dime realistically we're still living in relatively peaceful times statesife those of us that aren't volunteering to be in harms way. There have been significantly worse times to be alive. </div></div>

Its not the fighting that really irritates me, its the lack of common courtesy and manners. Yes people used to get in a gun fight for things, but to us it might not had seemed like much, but to them it was. I would bet apples to dollars though, that please, thank you, yes sir/mam was a lot more prevalent 125yrs ago than it is today. I mean for gods sake, she just wanted to borrow the syrup (if the header in the op is true), I mean really, is that something to get bitchy and in a fight about? </div></div>
I am completely with you!

Class class class (said with a mouth full of waffles)

Don't these stupid muffin top whores know that cane syrup is better?!?!?!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ubet</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: COURAGEWOLF</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ubet</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I am honestly ashamed of what we have become as a society. </div></div>

Its not the fighting that really irritates me, its the lack of common courtesy and manners. Yes people used to get in a gun fight for things, but to us it might not had seemed like much, but to them it was. I would bet apples to dollars though, that please, thank you, yes sir/mam was a lot more prevalent 125yrs ago than it is today. I mean for gods sake, she just wanted to borrow the syrup (if the header in the op is true), I mean really, is that something to get bitchy and in a fight about? </div></div>

I don't disagree with you at all here, but I think that sometimes we have a romanticized view of the past. I think maybe amongst better off folks perhaps courtesy and manners were the rule, but really amongst the lower classes it's always been a kind of free for all every man for himself hyperaggressive type of atmosphere.

Books you read of the era seem to go one way or the other on that. Even in the 50s, 40s, 30s, 20s there were cesspools in every city.

Rural life was quite a bit more common then obviously due to a drastically lower population, and I know as well as anyone else having lived in a rural population that how well you get along with your neighbors is very important to your overall well being on a daily basis.

In a city it's not as important, but atleast where I live you still get pleasantries from your neighbors. I figure that a dense population however is going to bring you into contact more frequently with the undesirables. It's just a matter of fact part of life when there's mounting billions of humans on this little rock.

Thanks largely to the internet, and personal recording devices being prevalent you're going to see every instance of human filth that's enough of a spectacle to merit your attention. Especially in times of economic uncertainty people are even more on edge.

Personally, I just tend to avoid places where this type of crowd congregates, or when I'm going out I go with friends. Usually people are pretty polite to me, so maybe I'm a little jaded here.

I hope someone went to jail. If they want to act like animals, they should be treated like animals.

And maybe it's just me, but I wouldn't ask the next table over for anything - that's what your waitress/waiter is for.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ubet</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I am honestly ashamed of what we have become as a society. </div></div>
I've had the same thought for years. Since the 1960s we've placed a high value on social inclusion, which means we shouldn't exclude anyone because of their race, nationality, religion, and socio-economic status. While the goal is laudable, in practice it has meant that we've had to drop many standards of behavior so that we could include people who were different than we are. Most of our lost standards were derived from Europeans who were the largest immigrant group in the 17th-early 20th centuries. Now that we have many fewer standards and Europeans, people like me (in the video) can behave badly over a pitcher of syrup.

My monitor for social decay is television because it represents present "community standards", and is a powerful medium for social engineering. I am often floored at what I see on television today that would have been shocking in the 1950s. Language and violence are much of it; I am upset when I see realistic bloody body parts of murder victims on at 7pm when kids can be watching, for example.

Uh oh, I better stop before I launch a tirade I will regret. I will say that Aretha had it right, it's all about r-e-s-p-e-c-t and it's getting rarer.

I saw this happen once at the zoo with the fricken apes. Thats where most of these people rank in my book. So many trashy folks around these days.

Not sure where those Americans originated, what ethnic backround, but looked like Jersey Shores meets trailer trash. Not some foriegn culture we have to accept for 'inclusion'.

Our past is full very crass people who came from European cultures. Some read alot of Westerns I suppose. Lots of polite folks killing each other because sometimes a man just has to be a man.

Pride-
They fought duels over pride, not things, not syrup, but pride.

They brawled in 'sporting' houses over watered down swill, cheap whores and crooked card games.

I dont see society as having become more anything expect splashed across some media for everyone to 'tut-tut' over while sitting comfortably at home.

Hell you aint been much of a man if you havent been in at least one late night diner scuffle with some cheap broad after a night clubbing on your way to some skeezer motel for a few hours of ho down.

Oh and many has been the time I've inquired as to the availability of another table's condiments without a scene from 'Snooky is Da Bitch' breaking out.

Maybe its my award winning smile that is the difference.
grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: notquiteright</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Not sure where those Americans originated, what ethnic backround, but looked like Jersey Shores meets trailer trash. Not some foriegn culture we have to accept for 'inclusion'.

Our past is full very crass people who came from European cultures. Some read alot of Westerns I suppose. Lots of polite folks killing each other because sometimes a man just has to be a man.

Pride-
They fought duels over pride, not things, not syrup, but pride.

They brawled in 'sporting' houses over watered down swill, cheap whores and crooked card games.

I dont see society as having become more anything expect splashed across some media for everyone to 'tut-tut' over while sitting comfortably at home.

Hell you aint been much of a man if you havent been in at least one late night diner scuffle with some cheap broad after a night clubbing on your way to some skeezer motel for a few hours of ho down.

Oh and many has been the time I've inquired as to the availability of another table's condiments without a scene from 'Snooky is Da Bitch' breaking out.

Maybe its my award winning smile that is the difference.
grin.gif
</div></div>

my sentiments exactly.

The world is fucked people are going feral.

Granddad had it right he may not of been pc but he had it right if you want to behave like animal's you should be treated like them .

People don't care about anything any more but them selves they are feral .....

I have had attempted robbery's 3 time's in the last 4 year twice wile I have been out running , now I don't know about you but when I run I don't carry anything
there main priority is to bash you and maybe take your runner's

well fuck them I spent a large part of my life training Muay Thai for competitive fighting as well as a bit of grappling on the side I am sick of these people I am not giving them any more chances, I know how to hurt people fast I use to hold back but I have decided these degenerates are not human and don't deserve to be treated as such.

I hate where the world is now there are to many parasites

.Dave

p.s just because you have been trained to fight doesn't give you the right to stand over people , but it dose equip you with the tool's not to take any .

I want to know what the fuck is going on at this Denny's that its so fucking packed, and it must be Jersey because I see a bunch of douched out collared shirts with slick back spiked hair, not to mention the garbage spewing from there blowholes, and the sheer disrespect for others as well as the childishness of the whole situation, if thats what really happened. If not then oh well someone should have stepped in sooner and the guy shouldn't have broken his parol by fighting, lol he was gone fast wasn't he lol.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: N2DADARK</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I want to know what the fuck is going on at this Denny's that its so fucking packed, and it must be Jersey because I see a bunch of douched out collared shirts with slick back spiked hair, not to mention the garbage spewing from there blowholes, and the sheer disrespect for others as well as the childishness of the whole situation, if thats what really happened. If not then oh well someone should have stepped in sooner and the guy shouldn't have broken his parol by fighting, lol he was gone fast wasn't he lol. </div></div>

You can see through the windows it's pretty dark. Anywhere the food options are lacking and there's hordes of drunks freshly released from the bars at drinking curfew places like this nearby will overflow.

This same occurence probably happens at this Denny's twice monthly.

What I found truely disturbing was that that big ol guy couldn't hit any harder than that? What a panzie. In my travels as a paint rep I saw these same people everywhere I went. It didn't matter what state or Denny's for that matter. I think that,as a society,it's at a boiling point. I just wonder how much longer it will continue to boil before exploding. It makes me wonder what is next.........

I know I lost IQ points watching this, but I couldn't look away from the sheer stupidity of what the the next generation has grown up to become.

Get the three biggest guys at the restaurant ( If there are any big guys that work at dennys?) Put them on the ground or throw them out.
Call the cops
Have them arrested.
Have them castrated so they cant produce any more stupid children to fuck up this world anymore.
/end of problem

This shit happens at Chuckee Cheese too.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=712_1295970623

There was a day, long ago, that this stuff didn't bother me. Guess having my first and only child changed me.

Only wish that dude getting beat down had at least, landed a good straight to that guys ball sack, followed by a knee to his nose...then popped smoke.

X2

This looks like a place full of college age individuals at 02:00 after a night out at the bars. Whats also sad is that nobody in the entire place tried to diffuse the situation except for an employee who was not exactly Johnny on the spot.

This is the future of America....Unreal.

Hard to tell who the instigator was in that scenario, given what video there is.

Either way, had "tuff" tubby thought he was going to walk away after that pathetic display, he wouldn't have made it too far out the door before he would have hurt himself falling down.

It's pretty disgusting what people determine to be acceptable behavior. There is not much that can happen in a Denny's that would provoke a human being to just start swinging on another, they must be animals.

The only videos I like to watch of this sort is when the instigator gets their ass handed to them. You, they or anyone else can think what they want of me, but I'm not going to fight someone over some BS. I'm not going to stand there and let someone beat on me either. In my mind, anyone who can't control themselves to the point that they will attack another person is a threat to that persons life. I'm not a mind reader and have no clue how far an enraged stranger is willing to take their beating, especially when they have you cornered in a booth. 230 grains of lead would be the perfect prescription for that ape.