• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Bitcoin - I Still Don't Get It

Tucker301

Groundskeeper
Banned !
Feb 13, 2015
Southern VA
An intangible currency invented by an unknown person allows people to buy thing anonymously.
It's created by computers solving math problems, or some such shit?

Of course, when you think about it, our currency is nearly identical.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...orth-75-million-today/?utm_term=.b155d26d255b

$100 of bitcoin in 2010 is worth $75 million today

Bitcoin has received a lot of attention over the past few weeks in the wake of the recent malware attacks that impacted dozens of countries and thousands of businesses around the world which required a “ransom” payment to be made in the digital currency to unlock files that were encrypted by the virus. The question for many business owners is that, given its growing acceptance, is it ready for prime time? Should we accept bitcoin?

There’s no question that it’s been a good investment, particularly if you bought at the right time. According to this report from CNBC, the price of a single bitcoin has recently soared to $2,200 from just $0.003 only seven years ago. We know this because on Monday its fans celebrated the anniversary of Bitcoin Pizza Day, when Laszlo Hanyecz, a programmer, spent 10,000 bitcoin for two Papa John’s pizzas. Times have definitely changed.

So what’s driving the run up in price? CNBC’s tech correspondent Arjun Kharpal cites factors such as new legislation in Japan that allows retailers to accept the cryptocurrency (40 percent of all bitcoin trade is in Japan), the resolution of a dispute in the digital community that could’ve created competing currencies and the general market turmoil brought on by global economic uncertainty.

President Trump’s stated desire to weaken the dollar and make American goods more attractive overseas may also be contributing. Not only that, but according to this report on CNN.com, a few high ranking members of his administration, like budget director Mick Mulvaney and vice president Mike Pence’s chief economist Mark Calabria, have both supported the cryptocurrency.

The currency is not backed by any government and can’t be physically held in your hands. It’s just out there–in the ether–and protected by blockchain, a digital recordkeeping system that’s so secure many banks are considering a move toward adopting it as the backbone of their payment systems.

Some small businesses, particularly online retailers, are considering accepting bitcoin as another means of payment. Most investors agree that, although the currency’s meteoric rise is very attractive, it’s also an extremely volatile and risky investment. Once you start accepting bitcoin in your company you’ll have to ask yourself what business you’re really in: your business, or the currency business.

Tell ya one thing, I damn sure wish Id a sat on mine back in fckn 2012 when I bought like 100 of the damn things! Shoulda known.. hell I DID know value would only increase! But oh well, hindsights always 20/20...

I saw that and just think to myself the few opportunities I have missed in life.

Article I Section 8

"The Congress shall have Power....To coin Money, regulate the Value thereof, and of foreign Coin, and fix the Standard of Weights and Measures"

Article I Section 10
"No State shall...coin Money; emit Bills of Credit; make any Thing but gold and silver Coin a Tender in Payment of Debts."

We need to make money money again.

Nothing has value anymore. Its smoke and mirrors accumulated on paper and will be erased on paper at the first sign of pressure.

Im thinking its a good scam for the connected to milk when times are good. It will become a means to control when things go bad.

I think its fueled the crazy increases in cost of certain pet projects - CEO compensation, housing, college.....

Look at how values and things have changed since the mid 70s. Its out of proportion.

The cost of necessary items has expanded while salaries for blue collar workers have not kept pace. The cost of garbage items sold by Walmart has decreased while the compensation to CEOs has ballooned. Any of you guys get a bonus because under your leadership LOSSES to the company were less year to year? Sounds like that guy should be fired not awarded a bonus.

Its like bread and circuses - Yes give the masses some money and some crappy shit to buy while making shit they need unaffordable.

Yeah Bitcoin, so I can participate in online betting or buying useless shit.

Good for the guys that got in on the speculation end of this. I think you are safe for the time being. I don't see us coming to our senses regarding determining "worth" or "value" as evidenced by the popularity of "fidget spinners" and the "Cashmeoutside" chick becoming a millionaire.

Bitcoin is actually a good Beta test for the Soros envisioned "World Federation" currency after all those pesky national identities and national borders are eliminated.

i bought $100 worth a couple months ago that is now worth $286

Hell ya dude. DONT touch em. What wallet are you using? Electrum? Im actually bout to get back in myself. Surprised some firearms related businesses didn't jump on in the Obama era as a kinda FU to the "deep state"... Hell with BoA and that situation with McBros. Fuckheads. All due respect pmclaine, aint sure I agree. If anything BTC is damn near as anti-establishment as it gets. Theres others that may be worth looking into also, dogecoin, etc.. You might be surprised what those on the other side a the law been gettin away with.
Eg: https://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/5tc594/ama_i_am_alpraking_former_darknet_xanax_kingpin/

Besides this dude being a egomaniac legend-in-his-own-mind criminal POS, thought his responses related to BTC's pretty interesting. Though honestly at his scale, I would honestly not be surprised at all if he actually has been caught and flipped and is working to help take down his former buddies for some leniency. Sure does seem impressed with himself, cocky fucker.

How do you cash that in, if you wanted to?

There are electronic exchanges for cryptocurrency. Really no different than getting into or out of a stock holding. And just like stocks, there are major and minor cryptocurrencies and they are traded for crypto or cash and many will never have any value (like penny stocks)

I pissed away this opportunity years ago. I don't want to tell you how much and when.
The cashout question was my hangup.

R

You can buy machines that 'mine' bit coins. You actually create the value. I dont know all the details but it just seems a bit sketchy to me.

I pissed away this opportunity years ago. I don't want to tell you how much and when.
The cashout question was my hangup.

R

Yeah even tho bitcoins are more anoymous than dealing with banks and stuff, you can still easily be traced if you dont seriously know what youre doing. The blockchain records everything and converting the BTC to cash can be traceable if youre using anything associated with your identity IRL. That said, if youve tumbled the shit out of your coins and only sold them to some real discrete SOB's in private trusted person-to-person transactions while ALWAYS usings tails(IMO VPN's shouldnt be trusted they can get subpoena'd just like anyone else) and PGP encryption everytime on both sides/parties, IMO it is doable. I dont know shit about tax laws though and that might could cause problems when using that money IRL.. All in all bitcoins are solid when it comes to spending anonymously if the right steps are taken. For the time being, TAILs + public wifi is the way to go for truly protecting your privacy. But I doubt TAILs/TOR will amount to shit when NSA finishes up their quantum computer program. Say goodbye to privacy at that point and welcome your new police state overlords. Ive read about this group of dudes working on post-quantum encryption but I have no clue how youd even do that. No doubt tho once a working quantum computer is finished, current encryption methods wont hardly amount to shit. Our current method, from what I remember from the class, is based around factoring an ungodly large random number, which even with huge resources is quite difficult. Quantum computing is expected to make short work of that shit,

Pretty cool Ive read the Lulzsec dude had a setup where he was running his computer with no battery just plugged in to the wall. Cant remember the particulars but apparently it was set up where as soon as the door gets kicked down he could unplug it and everything on the machine gets wiped. Obviously though this is only necessary if a hit squad kicking down your door is a real possibility.

I never found BTC mining to be even worth the trouble, but like I said I been outta the game for a bit.

The Chinese own the btc mining market. It's not really profitable unless you have a lot of free electricity at your disposal.

The real growth in the btc market is coming from China and India where the governments have fairly strict currency controls. Bitcoin is a somewhat discrete way to get large amounts of currency out of the country. Although the Chinese government is cracking down. India recently got rid of some of their larger currency denominations which made btc more interesting for financial transfers.

The main thing with digital currencies is that there is a finite pool of "coins" - the more people that use the system the more valuable the coins become.

Coinbase.com is a fully regulated Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Litecoin exchange/brokerage. Fidelity will now let you link your fidelity account to your Coinbase account. It's going mainstream - at least as mainstream as the current totally corrupt and fraudulent stock system. In fact I see it as less corrupt.

I've done well investing in digital currencies in the last year - better than anything else I've ever invested in but I only invested what I could afford to lose.

Last edited:
This crypto stuff is pretty damn fun. Back in February I was thinking about buying some XRP for a little over half a penny each because people said it was gonna explode sometime down the line. I ended up buying some in March for .15USD each, and I sold them the other day for .41USD.

Been using the proceeds to fund my trades in other currencies. I've made a couple hundred bucks off of digibyte, a bunch off of ethereum during a period of high volatility, a bunch off of reddcoin, and some off of dash and litecoin pump n dumps, and putting most of that into Ethereum which I'm thinking will increase ~30% in the next few days. I literally gain 10-20% in a few minutes to an hour. I always bail early though so I don't get stuck at the top trying to sell for absurd prices. More than a few times the pump just kept going past 50-60% =/

Never thought I'd be the type of dude who could take $20 and turn it into a lot more than that. I'm now trying to code up a trader bot that hunts down 'liquidity providers' and works their waves while I'm doing other things.

Easiest way to get started is sign up with coinbase, buy bitcoin or ethereum with a credit card, then sign up with an exchange (I really like bittrex, but poloniex is good too). Get your wallet address and 'send' from coinbase to your wallet, then you can start trading. Bittrex has lots of different currencies you can trade, the wallets are decent, the API is pretty good, and they don't ask for all the necessary documentation to thoroughly ruin your life in the event they get hacked. Some want more info than insurance providers.

If you buy bitcoin it may take a few hours to complete the 'send' from coinbase to your wallet, ethereum should be a good bit faster.

I got a feeling this stuff is going to get highly regulated soon though, so get in while it's still good and free.

WARNING: Do not leave lots of money in a wallet on an exchange. Exchanges are subject to imminent death at any moment, and whether or not you get anything back is completely uncertain. I haven't really researched so called 'cold wallets' much, but it's about that time, so I'll report back later on what I find.

Taking your bitcoin and exchanging it for USD requires an exchange that'll let you do that. I haven't researched that much, either, but I believe Kraken has a BTC-USD exchange and a USD wallet, and I think you can send the USD to coinbase which you can tie to a bank, or maybe Kraken can wire the money to your bank, or something along those lines. ALWAYS check the exchange rate, there's a company called changelly which has FUBAR BTC-USD exchange rates where if you took the deal you'd lose >40% of whatever you sent.

Last edited:
This crypto stuff is pretty damn fun. Back in February I was thinking about buying some XRP for a little over half a penny each because people said it was gonna explode sometime down the line. I ended up buying some in March for .15USD each, and I sold them the other day for .41USD.

Been using the proceeds to fund my trades in other currencies. I've made a couple hundred bucks off of digibyte, a bunch off of ethereum during a period of high volatility, a bunch off of reddcoin, and some off of dash and litecoin pump n dumps, and putting most of that into Ethereum which I'm thinking will increase ~30% in the next few days. I literally gain 10-20% in a few minutes to an hour. I always bail early though so I don't get stuck at the top trying to sell for absurd prices. More than a few times the pump just kept going past 50-60% =/

Never thought I'd be the type of dude who could take $20 and turn it into a lot more than that. I'm now trying to code up a trader bot that hunts down 'liquidity providers' and works their waves while I'm doing other things.

Easiest way to get started is sign up with coinbase, buy bitcoin or ethereum with a credit card, then sign up with an exchange (I really like bittrex, but poloniex is good too). Get your wallet address and 'send' from coinbase to your wallet, then you can start trading. Bittrex has lots of different currencies you can trade, the wallets are decent, the API is pretty good, and they don't ask for all the necessary documentation to thoroughly ruin your life in the event they get hacked. Some want more info than insurance providers.

If you buy bitcoin it may take a few hours to complete the 'send' from coinbase to your wallet, ethereum should be a good bit faster.

I got a feeling this stuff is going to get highly regulated soon though, so get in while it's still good and free.

WARNING: Do not leave lots of money in a wallet on an exchange. Exchanges are subject to imminent death at any moment, and whether or not you get anything back is completely uncertain. I haven't really researched so called 'cold wallets' much, but it's about that time, so I'll report back later on what I find.

Taking your bitcoin and exchanging it for USD requires an exchange that'll let you do that. I haven't researched that much, either, but I believe Kraken has a BTC-USD exchange and a USD wallet, and I think you can send the USD to coinbase which you can tie to a bank, or maybe Kraken can wire the money to your bank, or something along those lines. ALWAYS check the exchange rate, there's a company called changelly which has FUBAR BTC-USD exchange rates where if you took the deal you'd lose >40% of whatever you sent.

Ive also been wondering about cold storage wallets. Do they have the same ability to send wherever whenever like an Electrum wallet? Any fees associated with sending and depositing regularly with these cold storage wallets?

There is an iOS wallet app called "Bread" that is pretty good - considering the latest iOS release has full device encryption it is a reasonably secure option that is still easy to use . The next "easiest" (IMO) way to set up a reasonably secure offline wallet is to use an OS like Tails and install it on a USB drive with the encrypted storage option. It comes with Electrum and you can store your btc in there and only connect when you boot from the Tails USB drive. You can make copies of the USB drive if you are really paranoid and store them in different locations (i.e. your gun safe). I wish I had that much btc but unfortunately there are guns on here being sold that are more valuable than my btc collection (for now).

It will come crashing down eventually. Not everybody is going to make it rich off bitcoins. All "good things" come to an end. Basically a scam to invest "real money" into a virtual currency. Gov hates physical money. Back in 2012 I was involved with, lets just call it, server security, and everything is operated through bitcoin. Bitcoin is widely used by shady people, doing shady things. Especially in Russia and China. Hacking strongholds. NOTHING on the internet is 100% safe and secure. One day, all your bitcoins will be gone, and there wont be a damn thing you can do about it. The only thing that is safe, is the physical money in your wallet right now. And that depends on if you dont get robbed by the time you get home.

Physical goods will ALWAYS hold a value. Virtual shit, not so much. Have at it.

You can buy machines that 'mine' bit coins. You actually create the value. I dont know all the details but it just seems a bit sketchy to me.

With Bitcoin, miners use special software to solve math problems and are issued a certain number of bitcoins in exchange. This provides a smart way to issue the currency and also creates an incentive for more people to mine.

Mining is intentionally designed to be resource-intensive and difficult so that the number of blocks found each day by miners remains steady. Individual blocks must contain a proof of work to be considered valid. This proof of work is verified by other Bitcoin nodes each time they receive a block. Bitcoin uses the hashcash proof-of-work function.

The primary purpose of mining is to allow Bitcoin nodes to reach a secure, tamper-resistant consensus. Mining is also the mechanism used to introduce Bitcoins into the system: Miners are paid any transaction fees as well as a "subsidy" of newly created coins.

It is extremely time consuming....one very high end machine (~$2,000) working 24/7 generates about 0.34 bitcoins/month...if you are lucky...it is generally less than that.

Last edited:
This reminds me of the seizure of SR1 and the portrayal of illegal guns being sold on DNM's. LOL I dont know if yall ever browsed around on any of those markets but literally the most interesting thing Ive seen for sale out there is like some PPS-43's and MAC-10s and crap like that. Like what a joke LOL.

who is worse the soros fks or our federal government and the deep state.

Article I Section 8

"The Congress shall have Power....To coin Money, regulate the Value thereof, and of foreign Coin, and fix the Standard of Weights and Measures"

Article I Section 10
"No State shall...coin Money; emit Bills of Credit; make any Thing but gold and silver Coin a Tender in Payment of Debts."

We need to make money money again.

Nothing has value anymore. Its smoke and mirrors accumulated on paper and will be erased on paper at the first sign of pressure.

Im thinking its a good scam for the connected to milk when times are good. It will become a means to control when things go bad.

I think its fueled the crazy increases in cost of certain pet projects - CEO compensation, housing, college.....

Look at how values and things have changed since the mid 70s. Its out of proportion.

The cost of necessary items has expanded while salaries for blue collar workers have not kept pace. The cost of garbage items sold by Walmart has decreased while the compensation to CEOs has ballooned. Any of you guys get a bonus because under your leadership LOSSES to the company were less year to year? Sounds like that guy should be fired not awarded a bonus.

Its like bread and circuses - Yes give the masses some money and some crappy shit to buy while making shit they need unaffordable.

Yeah Bitcoin, so I can participate in online betting or buying useless shit.

Good for the guys that got in on the speculation end of this. I think you are safe for the time being. I don't see us coming to our senses regarding determining "worth" or "value" as evidenced by the popularity of "fidget spinners" and the "Cashmeoutside" chick becoming a millionaire.

Bitcoin is actually a good Beta test for the Soros envisioned "World Federation" currency after all those pesky national identities and national borders are eliminated.

If you want to do crypto currencies, just be aware that if you have a good amount of value, there are a lot of hackers out to steal it from you & if they break in, you are out of luck.

One interesting utility OS for security & cold wallets (including printable stuff) is:

When this started years back, I did a lot of research into getting a mining rig going. Kinda got lazy and thought maybe it would not take off and ended up doing jack squat. Kicking myself hard now.

Haven't had a chance to read everyone's responses, but here are some attractive points off the top of my head:
It cannot be printed and inflated by governments.
It is not kept in domestic banking systems that can be electronically looted by governments (Yes, this has already happened in some countries. Think about that when you hear lefties talk about the "benefits" of a cashless society.)

For those who invested in BTC several years ago, and are wondering how to cash out, there are a couple routes to take. The obvious route is an exchange that lets you go BTC/USD. Another very good way to cash out is egifter.com. you can buy gift cards and pay with BTC. You can buy Amazon gift cards up to $2,000.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Humm... I may have a future in financial programming afterall...

I've been logging all the API data available since Thursday when shit started to tank hard.

Running my bot against that data with market buys/sells for quantities that shouldn't have any trouble getting filled instantly yielded surprisingly good results. I may run her for real tomorrow.

Even during the down-swing I was still making gains =)

Humm... I may have a future in financial programming afterall...

I've been logging all the API data available since Thursday when shit started to tank hard.

Running my bot against that data with market buys/sells for quantities that shouldn't have any trouble getting filled instantly yielded surprisingly good results. I may run her for real tomorrow.

Even during the down-swing I was still making gains =)
Good luck to you. Test it out and see if it works. If it does, you should be able to make some pretty good money. The bid-ask spread is pretty wide on a few exchanges so it should be possible to make some money on the chop.

Let me know how quickly you mine 1 bitcoin after you are set up and running. Also let me know how much you invested to that point.

This ship sailed LONG ago....

She's in the wild! Set her off with 40$ in her pocket, we'll see what happens... Kinda nervous, lol.

Starting with ETH because I hodl ETH anyway, but if it works out like it did playing back the markets for her, I'll spawn a bot per interesting coin. If I'd have done that Friday I'd be up around half a bitcoin now.

Last edited:
Why don't you tell us your secrets for being this successful? I would love to know how to do this...

What currency are you mining?
Tell us a little about your equipment configuration and why you chose it?
What is your mining efficiency?
What are the major problems you face as the currency's intrinsic volatility fluctuates?
What hidden costs have you encountered?

Sorry if I am coming across like an ass...well not really

Let me know how quickly you mine 1 bitcoin after you are set up and running. Also let me know how much you invested to that point.

This ship sailed LONG ago....
I took his comment to mean that he had set up a black box trading algorithm instead of mining.

My apologies if you are correct.

I run into this by self professed experts a lot. The days of mining without investing a lot or being part of a large pool are over. I did it long ago. It was incredibly profitable during late 2009 (when I started) to 2012 but then computational horsepower required to earn anything meaningful due to the possible % BTC increase made it impractical. Today, a solitary miner running a state of the art rig is LUCKY to earn more than 0.005 BTC/day.

Oh, damn, someone confused what I said for 'i am mining bitcoin'?

Yeah, that's not what I'm doing. I think what I'm doing is generally referred to as 'High-frequency trading' =)

I've thought about mining, but why mine when I can trade?

My secret, though, is pretty simple... Buy what is relatively low, and sell it for somewhat higher prices so I can profit. Multiply that simple strategy to any number of coins and we're talking 20-30% per coin per good day, and something like 3% on a really shitty day.

Last edited:
My mistake QuickNDirty...I apologize for my last remark. I run into a lot of self professed experts in this area that turn out to be anything but. This was a huge endeavor for me and a profitable one at that so I have some experience with mining. As I said previously, those days are over now.

I wish you continued luck with the trading. I know almost nothing about that field but it sounds like fun.

No worries, I knew something had to be lost in translation because I'd rarely claim to be an expert at anything. Certainly not crypto stuff, I've only been messing with this for about a month now, and until recently I had 0 financial programming experience.

So far the bot has made some dollars, though.

Think I've got a future in financial programming? This bot survived two 30 something percent dips and nearly an entire week of solid red while making something close to the equivalent of 5 dollars per hour 24 hours a day.

The next hurdle will be figuring out how to move larger volumes, since that's a concern now. It can take some time to move 0.1BTC on a low-volume coin, even with market orders. Fun problem to have =)

Started: 2017-06-15 00:20:15
Starting balance: 0.30000000BTC
Bot initial balance: 0.04999999
Max bots: 6
[+0.00 hours] Monitoring 0 currencies. Currently in on 0 buys, profits so far: 0.00000000 - Your balance: 0.30000000
[+0.17 hours] Monitoring 185 currencies. Currently in on 0 buys, profits so far: 0.00000000 - Your balance: 0.30000000
[+0.34 hours] Monitoring 185 currencies. Currently in on 0 buys, profits so far: 0.00000000 - Your balance: 0.30000000
Buying into BTC-ARDR at 0.00010594 - Bought 470.65207134, selling around 0.00010840
You just gained 0.00101664BTC off of BTC-ARDR - 0.00101664 profit overall - New bot balance: 0.05124460
[+0.50 hours] Monitoring 185 currencies. Currently in on 0 buys, profits so far: 0.00101664 - Your balance: 0.30101664
[+0.67 hours] Monitoring 185 currencies. Currently in on 0 buys, profits so far: 0.00101664 - Your balance: 0.30101664
[+0.84 hours] Monitoring 185 currencies. Currently in on 0 buys, profits so far: 0.00101664 - Your balance: 0.30101664
[+1.01 hours] Monitoring 185 currencies. Currently in on 0 buys, profits so far: 0.00101664 - Your balance: 0.30101664
Buying into BTC-ARDR at 0.00010000 - Bought 511.16486034, selling around 0.00010300
Buying into BTC-XST at 0.00003524 - Bought 1415.29511918, selling around 0.00003591
Buying into BTC-NXS at 0.00036700 - Bought 135.64046777, selling around 0.00037678
You just gained 0.00110696BTC off of BTC-NXS - 0.00212360 profit overall - New bot balance: 0.05154338
You just gained 0.00082800BTC off of BTC-XST - 0.00295160 profit overall - New bot balance: 0.05083740
You just gained 0.00265220BTC off of BTC-ARDR - 0.00560380 profit overall - New bot balance: 0.05134651
[+2.35 hours] Monitoring 185 currencies. Currently in on 0 buys, profits so far: 0.00560380 - Your balance: 0.30560380
[+2.52 hours] Monitoring 185 currencies. Currently in on 0 buys, profits so far: 0.00560380 - Your balance: 0.30560380
[+2.69 hours] Monitoring 185 currencies. Currently in on 0 buys, profits so far: 0.00560380 - Your balance: 0.30560380
Buying into BTC-XST at 0.00005007 - Bought 1011.37429556, selling around 0.00005178
You just gained 0.00237095BTC off of BTC-XST - 0.00797476 profit overall - New bot balance: 0.05268249
[+3.02 hours] Monitoring 185 currencies. Currently in on 0 buys, profits so far: 0.00797476 - Your balance: 0.30797476
[+3.19 hours] Monitoring 185 currencies. Currently in on 0 buys, profits so far: 0.00797476 - Your balance: 0.30797476
[+3.36 hours] Monitoring 185 currencies. Currently in on 0 buys, profits so far: 0.00797476 - Your balance: 0.30797476
Buying into BTC-XST at 0.00005840 - Bought 899.84213764, selling around 0.00005909
You just gained 0.00317416BTC off of BTC-XST - 0.01114892 profit overall - New bot balance: 0.05353161
[+3.53 hours] Monitoring 185 currencies. Currently in on 0 buys, profits so far: 0.01114892 - Your balance: 0.31114892
[+3.69 hours] Monitoring 185 currencies. Currently in on 0 buys, profits so far: 0.01114892 - Your balance: 0.31114892
[+3.86 hours] Monitoring 185 currencies. Currently in on 0 buys, profits so far: 0.01114892 - Your balance: 0.31114892
[+4.03 hours] Monitoring 185 currencies. Currently in on 0 buys, profits so far: 0.01114892 - Your balance: 0.31114892
[+4.20 hours] Monitoring 185 currencies. Currently in on 0 buys, profits so far: 0.01114892 - Your balance: 0.31114892
[+4.37 hours] Monitoring 185 currencies. Currently in on 0 buys, profits so far: 0.01114892 - Your balance: 0.31114892
[+4.53 hours] Monitoring 185 currencies. Currently in on 0 buys, profits so far: 0.01114892 - Your balance: 0.31114892
Buying into BTC-XST at 0.00006493 - Bought 822.38995451, selling around 0.00006610
You just gained 0.00435612BTC off of BTC-XST - 0.01550504 profit overall - New bot balance: 0.05467248
[+4.70 hours] Monitoring 185 currencies. Currently in on 0 buys, profits so far: 0.01550504 - Your balance: 0.31550504
Buying into BTC-XST at 0.00007550 - Bought 722.32851610, selling around 0.00007809
You just gained 0.00640443BTC off of BTC-XST - 0.02190947 profit overall - New bot balance: 0.05665945
[+4.87 hours] Monitoring 185 currencies. Currently in on 0 buys, profits so far: 0.02190947 - Your balance: 0.32190947
Buying into BTC-XST at 0.00007502 - Bought 734.09274166, selling around 0.00007816
You just gained 0.00737335BTC off of BTC-XST - 0.02928282 profit overall - New bot balance: 0.05799333
[+5.04 hours] Monitoring 185 currencies. Currently in on 0 buys, profits so far: 0.02928282 - Your balance: 0.32928282
[+6.88 hours] Monitoring 185 currencies. Currently in on 0 buys, profits so far: 0.02928282 - Your balance: 0.32928282
Buying into BTC-ETH at 0.13349997 - Bought 0.37396917, selling around 0.13504546
Buying into BTC-CLOAK at 0.00148005 - Bought 33.69818587, selling around 0.00150879
Buying into BTC-ARDR at 0.00008092 - Bought 631.54308194, selling around 0.00008367
You just gained 0.00284040BTC off of BTC-ARDR - 0.03212322 profit overall - New bot balance: 0.05299910
Buying into BTC-ARDR at 0.00008526 - Bought 620.28156398, selling around 0.00008768
You just gained 0.00050284BTC off of BTC-ETH - 0.03262606 profit overall - New bot balance: 0.05011187
You just gained 0.00438562BTC off of BTC-ARDR - 0.03701167 profit overall - New bot balance: 0.05398310
You just gained 0.00084334BTC off of BTC-CLOAK - 0.03785501 profit overall - New bot balance: 0.05054694
Buying into BTC-SWT at 0.00223388 - Bought 22.32662453, selling around 0.00227798
Buying into BTC-ETH at 0.13755890 - Bought 0.36327463, selling around 0.14205574
Buying into BTC-DMD at 0.00081500 - Bought 61.19631902, selling around 0.00084288
You just gained 0.00085955BTC off of BTC-SWT - 0.03871456 profit overall - New bot balance: 0.05034654
You just lost 0.00216034BTC off of BTC-DMD - 0.03655422 profit overall - New bot balance: 0.04783966
Buying into BTC-WAVES at 0.00216211 - Bought 23.06774401, selling around 0.00218873
You just gained 0.00048903BTC off of BTC-WAVES - 0.03704324 profit overall - New bot balance: 0.05049183
You just gained 0.00160525BTC off of BTC-ETH - 0.03864849 profit overall - New bot balance: 0.05020455
[+13.77 hours] Monitoring 185 currencies. Currently in on 0 buys, profits so far: 0.03864849 - Your balance: 0.33864849
Buying into BTC-ARDR at 0.00009100 - Bought 591.47788611, selling around 0.00009188
Buying into BTC-NXS at 0.00034993 - Bought 146.91961511, selling around 0.00035467
You just gained 0.00210777BTC off of BTC-NXS - 0.04075626 profit overall - New bot balance: 0.05230191
Buying into BTC-NXS at 0.00036712 - Bought 141.70014395, selling around 0.00037264
You just gained 0.00280346BTC off of BTC-NXS - 0.04355972 profit overall - New bot balance: 0.05313330
You just gained 0.00434311BTC off of BTC-ARDR - 0.04790282 profit overall - New bot balance: 0.05401376
[+15.28 hours] Monitoring 185 currencies. Currently in on 0 buys, profits so far: 0.04790282 - Your balance: 0.34790282
[+15.45 hours] Monitoring 185 currencies. Currently in on 0 buys, profits so far: 0.04790282 - Your balance: 0.34790282
Buying into BTC-WAVES at 0.00226000 - Bought 22.34310413, selling around 0.00232569
Buying into BTC-KMD at 0.00061900 - Bought 80.57350565, selling around 0.00063180
Buying into BTC-ETH at 0.14280256 - Bought 0.35068723, selling around 0.14572741
You just gained 0.00090611BTC off of BTC-KMD - 0.04880893 profit overall - New bot balance: 0.05100303
You just lost 0.00119316BTC off of BTC-WAVES - 0.04761577 profit overall - New bot balance: 0.04880684
Buying into BTC-OMNI at 0.02419763 - Bought 2.06115142, selling around 0.02481954
You just lost 0.00102653BTC off of BTC-ETH - 0.04658924 profit overall - New bot balance: 0.04897347
You just lost 0.00196793BTC off of BTC-OMNI - 0.04462132 profit overall - New bot balance: 0.04803207
[+18.47 hours] Monitoring 185 currencies. Currently in on 0 buys, profits so far: 0.04462132 - Your balance: 0.34462132
[+128.58 hours] Monitoring 188 currencies. Currently in on 0 buys, profits so far: 0.33902182 - Your balance: 0.63902182
Buying into BTC-XMR at 0.01913685 - Bought 2.65587136, selling around 0.01945239
Buying into BTC-VIA at 0.00060033 - Bought 85.92644125, selling around 0.00061329
You just gained 0.00269747BTC off of BTC-VIA - 0.34171929 profit overall - New bot balance: 0.05327439
Buying into BTC-VIA at 0.00065000 - Bought 81.75570399, selling around 0.00065936
You just gained 0.00390615BTC off of BTC-VIA - 0.34562544 profit overall - New bot balance: 0.05395876
Buying into BTC-VIA at 0.00065333 - Bought 81.60200688, selling around 0.00067673
You just gained 0.00522214BTC off of BTC-VIA - 0.35084758 profit overall - New bot balance: 0.05548936
Buying into BTC-VIA at 0.00070000 - Bought 79.07234467, selling around 0.00071464
You just gained 0.00650840BTC off of BTC-VIA - 0.35735599 profit overall - New bot balance: 0.05754174
Buying into BTC-VIA at 0.00069545 - Bought 81.99697371, selling around 0.00071532
You just gained 0.00865415BTC off of BTC-VIA - 0.36601013 profit overall - New bot balance: 0.05903700
Buying into BTC-VIA at 0.00074584 - Bought 78.95716052, selling around 0.00077150
You just gained 0.01091559BTC off of BTC-VIA - 0.37692572 profit overall - New bot balance: 0.06137814
Buying into BTC-VIA at 0.00072000 - Bought 85.03429577, selling around 0.00073753
You just gained 0.01271522BTC off of BTC-VIA - 0.38964094 profit overall - New bot balance: 0.06377572
You just lost 0.00037295BTC off of BTC-XMR - 0.38926799 profit overall - New bot balance: 0.04962705
[+133.31 hours] Monitoring 188 currencies. Currently in on 0 buys, profits so far: 0.38926799 - Your balance: 0.68926799
[+133.47 hours] Monitoring 188 currencies. Currently in on 0 buys, profits so far: 0.38926799 - Your balance: 0.68926799
[+195.19 hours] Monitoring 190 currencies. Currently in on 0 buys, profits so far: 0.42865135 - Your balance: 0.72865135
Buying into BTC-TRUST at 0.00003390 - Bought 1471.23893805, selling around 0.00003488
You just gained 0.00131742BTC off of BTC-TRUST - 0.42996877 profit overall - New bot balance: 0.05152279
[+195.35 hours] Monitoring 190 currencies. Currently in on 0 buys, profits so far: 0.42996877 - Your balance: 0.72996877
[+206.19 hours] Monitoring 190 currencies. Currently in on 0 buys, profits so far: 0.43511976 - Your balance: 0.73511976
[+206.35 hours] Monitoring 190 currencies. Currently in on 0 buys, profits so far: 0.43511976 - Your balance: 0.73511976
[+206.50 hours] Monitoring 190 currencies. Currently in on 0 buys, profits so far: 0.43511976 - Your balance: 0.73511976
[+206.66 hours] Monitoring 190 currencies. Currently in on 0 buys, profits so far: 0.43511976 - Your balance: 0.73511976
[+206.82 hours] Monitoring 190 currencies. Currently in on 0 buys, profits so far: 0.43511976 - Your balance: 0.73511976
[+206.98 hours] Monitoring 190 currencies. Currently in on 0 buys, profits so far: 0.43511976 - Your balance: 0.73511976
[+207.14 hours] Monitoring 190 currencies. Currently in on 0 buys, profits so far: 0.43511976 - Your balance: 0.73511976
[+207.30 hours] Monitoring 190 currencies. Currently in on 0 buys, profits so far: 0.43511976 - Your balance: 0.73511976
[+207.46 hours] Monitoring 190 currencies. Currently in on 0 buys, profits so far: 0.43511976 - Your balance: 0.73511976
[+207.62 hours] Monitoring 190 currencies. Currently in on 0 buys, profits so far: 0.43511976 - Your balance: 0.73511976
[+207.78 hours] Monitoring 190 currencies. Currently in on 0 buys, profits so far: 0.43511976 - Your balance: 0.73511976
[+207.94 hours] Monitoring 190 currencies. Currently in on 0 buys, profits so far: 0.43511976 - Your balance: 0.73511976
[+208.10 hours] Monitoring 190 currencies. Currently in on 0 buys, profits so far: 0.43511976 - Your balance: 0.73511976
[+208.26 hours] Monitoring 190 currencies. Currently in on 0 buys, profits so far: 0.43511976 - Your balance: 0.73511976
[+208.42 hours] Monitoring 190 currencies. Currently in on 0 buys, profits so far: 0.43511976 - Your balance: 0.73511976
[+208.58 hours] Monitoring 190 currencies. Currently in on 0 buys, profits so far: 0.43511976 - Your balance: 0.73511976
[+208.74 hours] Monitoring 190 currencies. Currently in on 0 buys, profits so far: 0.43511976 - Your balance: 0.73511976
[+208.90 hours] Monitoring 190 currencies. Currently in on 0 buys, profits so far: 0.43511976 - Your balance: 0.73511976
[+209.05 hours] Monitoring 190 currencies. Currently in on 0 buys, profits so far: 0.43511976 - Your balance: 0.73511976
[+209.21 hours] Monitoring 190 currencies. Currently in on 0 buys, profits so far: 0.43511976 - Your balance: 0.73511976
[+209.37 hours] Monitoring 190 currencies. Currently in on 0 buys, profits so far: 0.43511976 - Your balance: 0.73511976
[+209.53 hours] Monitoring 190 currencies. Currently in on 0 buys, profits so far: 0.43511976 - Your balance: 0.73511976
[+209.69 hours] Monitoring 190 currencies. Currently in on 0 buys, profits so far: 0.43511976 - Your balance: 0.73511976
[+209.85 hours] Monitoring 190 currencies. Currently in on 0 buys, profits so far: 0.43511976 - Your balance: 0.73511976
[+210.01 hours] Monitoring 190 currencies. Currently in on 0 buys, profits so far: 0.43511976 - Your balance: 0.73511976
[+210.17 hours] Monitoring 190 currencies. Currently in on 0 buys, profits so far: 0.43511976 - Your balance: 0.73511976
[+210.33 hours] Monitoring 190 currencies. Currently in on 0 buys, profits so far: 0.43511976 - Your balance: 0.73511976
[+210.49 hours] Monitoring 190 currencies. Currently in on 0 buys, profits so far: 0.43511976 - Your balance: 0.73511976
[+210.64 hours] Monitoring 190 currencies. Currently in on 0 buys, profits so far: 0.43511976 - Your balance: 0.73511976
[+210.80 hours] Monitoring 190 currencies. Currently in on 0 buys, profits so far: 0.43511976 - Your balance: 0.73511976
[+210.96 hours] Monitoring 190 currencies. Currently in on 0 buys, profits so far: 0.43511976 - Your balance: 0.73511976
[+211.12 hours] Monitoring 190 currencies. Currently in on 0 buys, profits so far: 0.43511976 - Your balance: 0.73511976
[+211.28 hours] Monitoring 190 currencies. Currently in on 0 buys, profits so far: 0.43511976 - Your balance: 0.73511976
[+211.59 hours] Monitoring 190 currencies. Currently in on 0 buys, profits so far: 0.43511976 - Your balance: 0.73511976
[+211.75 hours] Monitoring 190 currencies. Currently in on 0 buys, profits so far: 0.43511976 - Your balance: 0.73511976
[+267.13 hours] Monitoring 190 currencies. Currently in on 0 buys, profits so far: 0.51069282 - Your balance: 0.81069282
Buying into BTC-ION at 0.00047000 - Bought 130.29040763, selling around 0.00047438
You just gained 0.01180751BTC off of BTC-ION - 0.52250033 profit overall - New bot balance: 0.06384491
[+267.29 hours] Monitoring 190 currencies. Currently in on 0 buys, profits so far: 0.52250033 - Your balance: 0.82250033
Buying into BTC-ION at 0.00053500 - Bought 119.03793137, selling around 0.00054826
You just gained 0.01526421BTC off of BTC-ION - 0.53776454 profit overall - New bot balance: 0.06788614
[+267.61 hours] Monitoring 190 currencies. Currently in on 0 buys, profits so far: 0.53776454 - Your balance: 0.83776454
Buying into BTC-ION at 0.00064500 - Bought 104.98670780, selling around 0.00066585
You just lost 0.00030835BTC off of BTC-ION - 0.53745619 profit overall - New bot balance: 0.04969165
[+268.72 hours] Monitoring 190 currencies. Currently in on 0 buys, profits so far: 0.53745619 - Your balance: 0.83745619
[+281.72 hours] Monitoring 190 currencies. Currently in on 0 buys, profits so far: 0.56174682 - Your balance: 0.86174682
Buying into BTC-TX at 0.00026546 - Bought 189.68205674, selling around 0.00026567
You just lost 0.01605044BTC off of BTC-TX - 0.54569638 profit overall - New bot balance: 0.03394956
[+282.98 hours] Monitoring 191 currencies. Currently in on 0 buys, profits so far: 0.54569638 - Your balance: 0.84569638

My brother I a big techy guy, started mining bit coins in 2011, then shut down the operation cause it took so long. He kicks himself now! I think we're gonna put some $ into some other crypto currencies and cross our fingers.

My brother I a big techy guy, started mining bit coins in 2011, then shut down the operation cause it took so long. He kicks himself now! I think we're gonna put some $ into some other crypto currencies and cross our fingers.

If today is anything like the last two Fridays, bitcoin will drop 10-30% later on this evening. Tomorrow morning would then be a pretty good time to buy in.

Oh, I fucked up on that one. I was gonna buy a shit ton of them when they were cheap... I'd be loaded now. Fuck. I spent $1000 instead on Tesla stock when it came out, had I bought bitcoins instead, then that'd be $750million! $22,444 isn't too bad though. Still. Damn.

Anybody who's into this sorta shit Im 99% sure you gotta nice big opportunity RIGHT NOW. Invest in some zcash, it's value WILL be going up very very soon. It's on good authority that the biggest darknet market currently operating is down for maintenance as we speak in order to begin offering the option to use zcash. Might wanna jump on it and buy some before the value jumps yall!

Anybody who's into this sorta shit Im 99% sure you gotta nice big opportunity RIGHT NOW. Invest in some zcash, it's value WILL be going up very very soon. It's on good authority that the biggest darknet market currently operating is down for maintenance as we speak in order to begin offering the option to use zcash. Might wanna jump on it and buy some before the value jumps yall!

Thanks, just bought 100k!

No, seriously. Good timing when that coin is sinking like the titanic currently. I love this weekend dips. I'll start buying in if it drops to ~0.098ish

Keep in mind that due to the nature of said markets, its just as likely that this market is pulling a exit scam and running away with everyones' coins instead of being "just down for maintenance to implement option for zcash". Everyday that passes looks more and more like a exit scam... so tread carefully. Theyre raking in so much money daily though I dont see why theyd have the inclination to exit scam. But you never know. Could pay off big, or what looks like a good opportunity could just be an excuse/attempt to keep people from panicking quite yet...

I aint got no dog in the fight regardless, but keep us/me posted on how zcash does in the coming weeks QuickNDirty as if they truly are going to start allowing zcash as an option then it should most certainly see a jump in value as more people begin using it for this particular market.

Last edited:
Well, I ain't no complete retard anyhow. ZEC is usually up there pretty good, somewhere North of 0.1BTC each.

It only went down to 0.0943. I got in at 0.09475 and it's back up to 0.098something now. Tuesdayish it'll probably be back around 0.102 or so which is when I'll sell unless it seems likely that it'll go up to 0.15 or more at some point like it did a week ago.

I figure if some dude on the 'hide is shilling a coin it's probably gonna have an elevated volume for a minute no matter what, which is the case right now it would seem. Volume has increased nearly 50% in the last couple of hours with most of it being buy orders. I've got a sell in place for 0.12 in case something ridiculous happens while I'm asleep, otherwise waiting for Tuesday to bail at 0.102 unless something makes me think we've got a shot at 0.15 or better.

I really wish I had started trading crypto sooner. It's not even gambling at this point, just free money. Red-tag sales every weekend for merchandise people will buy the hell out of as soon as the work-week starts again. Doesn't make any fucking sense at all.

Well, I ain't no complete retard anyhow. ZEC is usually up there pretty good, somewhere North of 0.1BTC each.

It only went down to 0.0943. I got in at 0.09475 and it's back up to 0.098something now. Tuesdayish it'll probably be back around 0.102 or so which is when I'll sell unless it seems likely that it'll go up to 0.15 or more at some point like it did a week ago.

I figure if some dude on the 'hide is shilling a coin it's probably gonna have an elevated volume for a minute no matter what, which is the case right now it would seem. Volume has increased nearly 50% in the last couple of hours with most of it being buy orders. I've got a sell in place for 0.12 in case something ridiculous happens while I'm asleep, otherwise waiting for Tuesday to bail at 0.102 unless something makes me think we've got a shot at 0.15 or better.

I really wish I had started trading crypto sooner. It's not even gambling at this point, just free money. Red-tag sales every weekend for merchandise people will buy the hell out of as soon as the work-week starts again. Doesn't make any fucking sense at all.

Very cool sir thanks for the insight also.. just curious who/what do you sell to to cash out? I know there's services set up for it and even just straight up selling em to other folks..