• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Bix’n Andy 2 stage TacSport PRO sear question

SBGreen0369

Trophy Husband
Supporter
Minuteman
Jul 18, 2018
SC
Ordered a new BnA trigger from BC destined for a standard Remington 700 short action.

I fully intend to break out my calipers and measure per BC’s instructions but is anyone else running a BnA on a standard Rem700 action that can speak to the sear size they’re using?

Trigger ships with a medium sear. Anyone have an issue with that in a standard Remington action?

I am and love them. I can't remember the exact one, there was a chart and videos on how to measure on bulletcentral.

I am and love them. I can't remember the exact one, there was a chart and videos on how to measure on bulletcentral.
Ya I’m going to measure and compare with the chart. Are you using the sear that came with the trigger initially or did you buy a different one?

Can't remember I'll have to look I measured but just can't remember. I'm not in "The Tavern" or I'd dig around and look.

Reactions: SBGreen0369
I know that it is not an exact answer to the question above, but I am using a high sear on the B-n-A Tacsport Pro two stage with Ultimatum Deadline short action (not a standard Rem action).

The reason that made me post this is that I measured for sear height several times according to the instructions and the results showed that the medium sear should work on the Deadline (according to their chart). But it didn't. The bolt frequently did not catch the sear at all.

So, I had to order another sear - the highest one.