• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Thanks for the link!! What makes B&A better than other solid triggers out there?

Reactions: mtnkind
Their adjustability. You can adjust first stage length of pull and weight as well as second stage weight and sear engagement. I’ve ran one for 2 years and in about 15 prs 2 day matches in all conditions and have never had a single issue. You can also exchange the sear to make sure it fits perfectly to your action. You can also swap out trigger shoes. Very impressive triggers.

Last edited:
^^^^ What he said ^^^^

It is also nice that they have different sears to make sure you get the perfect engagement with your specific action.

If you live in cold weather their Gator Grip trigger shoe will change your life. Of all their options it gives the greatest tactile feedback. Not for everyone but I suggest trying it out.

Reliability is also amazing. I’ve run their Tac Sport and Tac Sport Pro for a couple years with zero failures. I have shot them in -20 degree weather, the Texas and Oklahoma dust, Kansas mud, etc.

And you can’t forget the customer service. These are mechanical devices and at some point everything mechanical can fail. When something does go wrong, the crew at Bullet Central will take care of you. Call them up and you can talk to the guy that built out your trigger. Get technical guidance and maybe learn a few tricks.

Their adjustability. You can adjust first stage length of pull and weight as well as second stage weight and sear engagement. I’ve ran one for 2 years and in about 15 prs 2 day matches in all conditions and have never had a single issue. You can also exchange the sear to make sure it fits perfectly to your action. You can also swap out trigger shoes. Very impressive triggers.
Absolutely!! Best thing I did was switch to Bix triggers.

Reactions: mtnkind
What trigger shoe do y’all recommend? I have an AI AT and prefer the two stage trigger but want a wider trigger shoe. Bix&Andy offer some differing options in the plain flat wide shoe, gator, and ribbed. Anyone know if the gator is too aggressive? Sorry for any confusion, the BA trigger would be for my Surgeon action obviously not my AI. Just would like something somewhat comparable in the width of trigger shoe.

Last edited:
Oh also, anyone been able to compare these against the Geissele Super 700 2 stage

What trigger shoe do y’all recommend? I have an AI AT and prefer the two stage trigger but want a wider trigger shoe. Bix&Andy offer some differing options in the plain flat wide shoe, gator, and ribbed. Anyone know if the gator is too aggressive? Sorry for any confusion, the BA trigger would be for my Surgeon action obviously not my AI. Just would like something somewhat comparable in the width of trigger shoe.
I personally like the Gator Grip. Not too aggressive but give very good tactile feedback. If you shoot in cold or wet conditions it can’t be beat. The ribbed shoe is too narrow for my taste.

Thanks for the code. Unfortunately, they are all out of the TacSport and TacSport Pro two stage I wanted for my 300PRC build. I was so bummed. I run the TacSport line on my other three rifles and love the feel.

Still good for a couple weeks. Get it while you can!
Just used this code the other day for a 2-stage tacsport pro. Showed up really fast to SC. Spent about an hour installing a new trigger shoe and adjusting the sears/stages. Trigger is badass