• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

BJJ/MMA TECHNIQUE OF THE WEEK ( TRIANGLE ESCAPE)

Re: BJJ/MMA TECHNIQUE OF THE WEEK ( TRIANGLE ESCAPE)

Thanks for sharing you wisdom camomallninja. I have not seen one of your escapes before. So im one step wiser in my game. I dont know how many jiu jitsu guys we have hear but Im Looking forward to your next post. Thanks

No problem, I know more but truth be told if the triangle is put on right there is no escape!!

Nicely done videos Dimitri. Maybe the SH Fitness area would be the place for these?

Re: BJJ/MMA TECHNIQUE OF THE WEEK ( TRIANGLE ESC

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: camomallninja</div><div class="ubbcode-body">No problem, I know more but truth be told if the triangle is put on right there is no escape!! </div></div>

Agreed. If its done CORRECTLY and they pull you in nice and tight, you match is pretty much over. But if you get cought with one in, one out, that's what you get!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Dark Side</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nicely done videos Dimitri. Maybe the SH Fitness area would be the place for these? </div></div>

SH fitness?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: nly205</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: camomallninja</div><div class="ubbcode-body">No problem, I know more but truth be told if the triangle is put on right there is no escape!! </div></div>

Agreed. If its done CORRECTLY and they pull you in nice and tight, you match is pretty much over. But if you get cought with one in, one out, that's what you get! </div></div>

I have got out triangles with almost going out! It's hard you really need to start escaping before he starts adjusting things!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Dark Side</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Snipers Hide (SH) Fitness </div></div>

Oh I see what you meant!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: nly205</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: camomallninja</div><div class="ubbcode-body">No problem, I know more but truth be told if the triangle is put on right there is no escape!! </div></div>

Agreed. If its done CORRECTLY and they pull you in nice and tight, you match is pretty much over. But if you get cought with one in, one out, that's what you get! </div></div>

There is a few videos of Gracies caught deep in triangle and escape using the sit in pry escape but they don't really sit it's more of a jump into it!