• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Black Female James Bond

James West , Buford Pussor, James Bond. Next Captain Kangaroo!

Ian Fleming is rolling over in his grave...
Funny they can't make a series of books/movies about a female secret agent that
stands on it's own merits.
Inject "woke" cast and watch this franchise take a dump.
Seems I've seen this before...
Goldfinger indeed, Lol

R

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
Ghostbusters 1984 $284 million.

Adjusted for inflation, its North American lifetime total is $564 million. According to box office tracker Box Office Mojo's own calculations, based on estimated admissions and average ticket prices in 2019, Ghostbusters has sold the equivalent of $641.2 million worth of tickets, making it one of the highest-grossing films of all time.[67]

Ghostbusters 2016 $229 million. It profited abut $100 million. Not a flop, but not by much, either

Ghostbusters 2020, not exactly a validation of Ghostbusters 2016. Gosh knows where that's going.

Hollywood continues its virtue signalling, investors be damned. Maybe they consider the dismal returns to be a justified sacrifice in the name of cramming progressive inconsistencies down the throats of the American public.

Oh well, I hope they enjoy their lukewarm returns.

I foresee high fives followed by discrete vomiting.

Many happy returns, Hollywood!

Greg

Reactions: armorpl8chikn
The sjw remake shit has largely flopped. I'll add Lone Ranger to the list but there's many more y'all already know about.
But free market and all that. You know the "critics" are gonna "love" the new edginess and all that. All to promote the social garbage or be labeled some pejorative.
But I sense the prevailing sense is correct... huge flop.
Loved the 007 franchise. No more.

Whoever said 007 doesn't = James Bond... yeah I read the presser and understand what that's about yada, yada, yada.

Fuck you. What's next? John Wayne was a homo and that's ok? Fuck you.

007 = James Bond since 1953.
In case you missed this point.

R

Not really but they are synonymous seeing as how we’ve only ever seen JB as 007. However 007 is just the number assigned to the particular agent that we’ve been following since the beginning. JB is “retiring” and the number is being passed on.

Also, there’s already a thread going on this.

The reality is a well chosen female give her own 00 number could be a real winner. But instead of expanding the franchise, they go the SJW route.

LOL not even attractive.

So instead of doing what every Bond 'version' has had in common since the beginning of time in that they can swoon women left and right; is this one instead going to just stay abstinent and get turned down constantly while lecturing us on how strong and independant she is?

Oh and whats the over/under on a love interest being another chick or a fucking tranny?

Will fail horribly.

Ghostbusters 1984 $284 million.

Ghostbusters 2016 $229 million. It profited abut $100 million. Not a flop, but not by much, either

Ghostbusters 2020, not exactly a validation of Ghostbusters 2016. Gosh knows where that's going.

Hollywood continues its virtue signalling, investors be damned. Maybe they consider the dismal returns to be a justified sacrifice in the name of cramming progressive inconsistencies down the throats of the American public.

Oh well, I hope they enjoy their lukewarm returns.

I foresee high fives followed by discrete vomiting.

Many happy returns, Hollywood!

Greg

Seems big business ain’t about making money for the time being. Seems they have taken a pause to help create a crisis to rid themselves of the US government in its current form and solidify control over a new marketplace.

It’s certainly an investment by them. Almost like when things turn they expect to see higher profits via paying slave wages and selling government mandated products to the masses on a global scale.

Fewer products offered, less quality, less overhead, and a captured customer base. For them some flavor of global communism must look good.

Its all about consolidation of power and control.

Last edited:
007 = James Bond since 1953.
In case you missed this point.

R

Actually,
007 is a rank code that allows them to kill without warrant.
There have been other 007 agents over the decades but they come and go.

Bond is Bond.

The virtue signaling has gotten on my last nerve.

Will she try and seduce a man during the movie? Maybe another woman.
Will the movie end with her having sex in a submarine?

Fuuuuuuck!

Actually,
007 is a rank code that allows them to kill without warrant.
There have been other 007 agents over the decades but they come and go.

Bond is Bond.

The virtue signaling has gotten on my last nerve.

Will she try and seduce a man during the movie? Maybe another woman.
Will the movie end with her having sex in a submarine?

Fuuuuuuck!
From memory, I believe there were other 00 agents but I thought James Bond was the only to have the 7.
Example 005 ect.

R

They might as well go full tard and make her a carpet munching vegan too.... Instead of shooting
bad guys, berate them on their ‘life choices’ .

• Haha
Reactions: Rthur
Okay, here's what I found in a few minutes.
It does clear a few things up.

Reactions: Rthur
Why don't they go all in and make it that American flag hating bitch from the
US soccer team, Meghan Hormone. They want to be politically correct. I'm sure
she would become a English citizen. She doesn't have a problem bashing the USA

Reactions: Seed tick
Why don't they go all in and make it that American flag hating bitch from the
US soccer team, Meghan Hormone. They want to be politically correct. I'm sure
she would become a English citizen. She doesn't have a problem bashing the USA
I heard she is cast as a love interest, "Licks Pussy Galore".

R

Daniel Craig to be the First white Shaft!

I mean it is just a fictional character in a fictional universe... ;) good or bad, it doesn’t negate the previous films or make them unwatchable/worthless.

Just like with Ghostbusters. Sure it was a garbage movie but it wasn’t like it was filmed on the same VHS as the original, thus erasing it from history.

The Super Villain is probably a circus clown :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
I find it extremely offensive. Name should be Bond James Bond and not some random faceless number. Its an insult to LGBTTRTBDBFJTYNFSITESDLKJJNBMLKS+ community as it implies that black person couldn't be named James and identify as it likes. Having a vagina doesn't mean anything i think entire LGBTTRTBDBFJTYNFSITESDLKJJNBMLKS+ should stand up and protest to insist that name is kept intact.

Seriously though world is fucked there should be high level meeting between nuclear powers to incinerate this shit hole the world has become and be done with it....or perhaps a virus since animals and plants do deserve some peace god knows they had to tolerate our kind for far too long.

I find it extremely offensive. Name should be Bond James Bond and not some random faceless number. Its an insult to LGBTTRTBDBFJTYNFSITESDLKJJNBMLKS+ community as it implies that black person couldn't be named James and identify as it likes. Having a vagina doesn't mean anything i think entire LGBTTRTBDBFJTYNFSITESDLKJJNBMLKS+ should stand up and protest to insist that name is kept intact.

Seriously though world is fucked there should be high level meeting between nuclear powers to incinerate this shit hole the world has become and be done with it....or perhaps a virus since animals and plants do deserve some peace god knows they had to tolerate our kind for far too long.
A woman named 'James', seriously ?

But will she still sleep with hot chicks..... Might be worth watching after all, lol!