• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Black Friday / Cyber Monday deals

eca7891

Keeper of useless knowledge
Minuteman
Nov 7, 2019
List only the really great deals

Go!

Last edited:
Ain't that right @BurtG
83orey.jpg

Elite iron! 12% and coupon is automatically applied.

Last edited:
Might sound strange, but you take that slingshot and re-string it with the surgical cord from a speargun.
It will turn it into about a 60-80 lb pull.
Use either bearings from a CV joint or small unripe apples about 1" in diameter.
It will easily blow thru a car door....ask me how I know.

Might sound strange, but you take that slingshot and re-string it with the surgical cord from a speargun.
It will turn it into about a 60-80 lb pull.
Use either bearings from a CV joint or small unripe apples about 1" in diameter.
It will easily blow thru a car door....ask me how I know.
How do you know?

I knew you guys would not disappoint.

Wow. That looks just like my old wrist rocket from the 1960's! Which I still have.
I've got a couple laying around the house, grand kids and all.
I also keep a couple of sacks of small ball bearings next to them, just in case the jungle gets, shall I say...stupid. Mac;)

I knew you guys would not disappoint.
Pun fully intended with prejudice, people here are gun-shy of feds coming to generate some discussion that sounds an awful lot like an "insurrection" or some mythical white supremacy group of rednecks in Amazon plate carriers and S&W Sport II set-ups ready for things to "be set in motion."

Taint got none of that here, seriously.

• Haha
Reactions: M4orturnate
Pun fully intended with prejudice, people here are gun-shy of feds coming to generate some discussion that sounds an awful lot like an "insurrection" or some mythical white supremacy group of rednecks in Amazon plate carriers and S&W Sport II set-ups ready for things to "be set in motion."

Taint got none of that here, seriously.
How did you get ANY of that from this thread??

You on a bad acid trip?

The paranoia is extreme.

I edited it for you so you don’t stay up all night staring out your window worried about your dog.

How did you get ANY of that from this thread??

You on a bad acid trip?

The paranoia is extreme.

I edited it for you so you don’t stay up all night staring out your window worried about your dog.
Others have come in with threads like yours. And usually, someone thinks the OP is a fed drumming up some business. Can someone be jailed for simply talking about something? Yes.

Matt Hoover (CRS Firearms) is in prison for talking about an object. Not owning or profiting or distributing said object. Just talking about it and he had even asked the ATF about it before talking about it and they initially said it was ok.

Paranoid on an acid trip? I must have found a feeling there.

My dog passed away many years ago. His friend, the white Turkish Angora medium hair, she is an old cat, born in 2006. So, at least you have one family pet you can shoot at. :ROFLMAO: (I include the emoji so that you can know it is a joke.)

Reactions: BurtG
I had the tubing on my wrist rocket come off on me many years ago. I’d rather shoot my 300 win mag with the stock resting on my nuts than feel that pain again

• Haha
Reactions: BCP and eca7891
I had the tubing on my wrist rocket come off on me many years ago. I’d rather shoot my 300 win mag with the stock resting on my nuts than feel that pain again
This was a great laugh.

Sorry for your experience though.