• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Black Friday Deal @ Dick's - REM 700 for $449

DRAGON64

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 22, 2011
Alabama
Door buster deal at Dicks's; the REM 700 Varmint or ADL for $449 + $40 mail-in rebate. I don't do Black Friday let alone a Turkey Thursday, but I'll be there at 8PM hoping to get a Varmint in .308. The price is too good to pass on I hope.

Good luck to you and the rest of the lunatics that plan to participate in that crazyness. I tried showing up early once and you know what? They have people camping out in front of the door overnight! So if its worth a night in the cold on concrete, go get em! I'll save an extra 150 bucks and keep both my dignity and my sanity.

I will never spend another dime at Dick heads after what they did after the Sandy Hook incident by pulling all their "evil assault rifles" from the shelves.

Dicks will never get any of my buisness again.

Same here. Others are obviously free to make their own decisions.

That said, most of the stuff I buy now I get mail order. Even the LGS doesn't carry the stuff I want / need.

I sure did not intend to be insensitive with repect to Sandy Hook and Dick's wrongful decisions... Honestly all I saw was a base Rem 700 platform for $449... Maybe I will just chill with the family and watch Planes Trains & Automobiles instead. Peace!

It's a good deal, and you're certainly free to make your own decisions. However, Dicks could be giving away Rem 700's, and I wouldn't set foot in that place. They can pound sand.

$449 is not that great a deal! I bought a Rem 700 30-06 ADL this summer for $359 nib at an LGS. Dicks is well just that 'Dicks'!!

I have picked a couple ADL's at Sportman's Warehouse now for around $430. Once you sell all the take off crap, it really makes that action affordable for a new build.

If you feed dicks money your part of the problem in my opinion, us pro gunners need take a united stand

I bought a black Friday gun deal from them last year. After 2 months of waiting they finally sent my check back and AR prices had doubled. I agree, screw dicks (the store)

Dicks can go suck themselves! They refused that shitbag in CT a purchase and should have stood up for doing the right thing, instead they caved to the pressure.