• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Black Friday deals on premium components?

DownhillFromHere

Aim > Impact > Take a Nap
Minuteman
Nov 30, 2017
So I'm thinking I might want to assemble components for my first custom build - bolt action in .223 and/or 6.5CM. I don't have a strong preference for any one component brand other than MPA for the chassis, and I'm good to go on optics.

Do premium-component vendors typically offer Black Friday deals on decent/desirable actions, chassis, triggers, etc.? Any particular vendors that should be watched most closely?

Thanks

I know last year PVA and SLR gun works both had some Black Friday specials. I’m hoping I can find a trigger tech deal this year!

I remember a couple chassis manufacterers having black friday sales. Not 100% which ones but keep your eye on them.

Reactions: Tekardi
McGowen had 15% off all orders during last black friday. They spun me up an amazing pre-fit 6xc. I'm planning on cashing in for 2 more barrels if they have another sale this year.

I know last year PVA and SLR gun works both had some Black Friday specials. I’m hoping I can find a trigger tech deal this year!
trigger tech had black friday deals last year, i picked up an ar adjustable for under 200

Reactions: Jspillm
I know they aren’t for a bolt gun but Giessele typically has some deals for Black Friday on triggers, scope mounts, etc.

I know they aren’t for a bolt gun but Giessele typically has some deals for Black Friday on triggers, scope mounts, etc.

They make a 700 Trigger now

https://www.brownells.com/rifle-par...ington-700-super-700-triggers-prod114411.aspx
https://www.midwayusa.com/product/1...n-700-single-stage-with-safety-12-oz-to-35-lb

p_100026692_1.jpg

I believe ARC had Mausingfield actions discounted for Black Friday/Cyber Monday last year.

Is this where folks are going to post what they find? I'll be watching for some rings, mount,s and hopefully a supressor deal or two.

Not to be that guy, but Reddit has been a pretty solid source for gundeals and related equipment as well for Black Friday.

Is this where folks are going to post what they find? I'll be watching for some rings, mount,s and hopefully a supressor deal or two.

Not to be that guy, but Reddit has been a pretty solid source for gundeals and related equipment as well for Black Friday.
That's the plan. Post all deals in here. I follow reddit as well but those are usually all types of gun deals. I think we are hoping this one will be for more precision rifle items.

8 twist 224 24 inch blank. I planned on checking both of those places. Carbonsix has a deal going on but i'm not sure I want to gamble on them. Not enough reports on them yet compared to proof and there seem to be quite a few bad ones with McGowan.

Trigger tech thing is huge definitely picking up a special for dad's 6.5 SAUM. Anyone seen anything on Area 419? My brother is looking to get a 2P hellfire.

SWFA will have a big sale as usual. Big discounts on their line of SS scopes, and usually a site wide 10% and free shipping or something like that. I think last year I got some ARC rings for like $120-130 shipped.

Saw free shipping is there a promo for anything off? Site seems messed up on the PC as of right now, having to use my phone.

There was a 10% off code earlier. i'd just keep checking it because they've had a lot of different deals every couple days.

Reactions: 5RWill
Brownels always has those promos every day of the week, not really anything Black friday or special.

Brownels always has those promos every day of the week, not really anything Black friday or special.

I was just about to post this. Brownells has had some great deals lately. It's not uncommon to see 20% off select Geissele products. They seem to rotate through most of their rails and triggers every few months.

Right, but even their 20% sale plus 10% or so discount was still higher than you could find at some of the more discounty web shops at everyday prices.

Dang. I thought I was getting a pretty good deal. Should have shopped around a bit more! Care to share? I wouldn’t mind picking up another trigger.

I feel like Geisselle did their own 20% off last year
They did and they usually do a black Friday sale. Triggers were 20% off and came with a swag pack if I remember correctly.

Last couple sales the Geisselle Super 700 wasn't on the site (still isn't). That's what I'm looking for a deal on right now.

For clarification on the above post since it looks like the details were left out:

$150 OFF YOUR ORDER OF $595 OR MORE.

$40 OFF YOUR ORDER OF $200 OR MORE!

SALE STARTS AT 12 AM FRIDAY, NOVEMBER
23RD, AND ENDS AT MIDNIGHT TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 27TH.