• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Black Friday Sales : Thanks MDT and other Companies

RS14

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
May 7, 2019
Panama City Florida
So with all the drama and chaos in the "2020 Black Friday Deals" thread, I just wanted to reach out and thank every company that offered a discount during BF. With all the crazy shit going on in this country right now, we all know no one in the gun business needed to offer any discount to sale gun related stuff right now. But many companies still offered us great deals. So thank you. We all greatly appreciate the savings.

But I want to thank MDT personally. As they were the only company that I saw that received hate for offering products over half off. They provided such a discount on such a wanted product that it crashed the website when they went live. And several people just blew up the "2020 Black Friday Deals" thread with trash talking of the company. Even with all the trash talking, MDT still reached out to many and said "hey email us and we will see if we can still help you out". I think MDT does a lot for the industry through invitation and support. And I want to thank them. For the products they design, the products and certificates they put on the prize tables, and for putting up with all the dumbass comments by those who got to upset that they couldn't buy their product at a discount due to website crashing due to the demand. So @MDT_Josh & @MDT_OFFICIAL thank yall. I know im not the only one on the hide or out their that feels this way. So try not listen to all the stupid comments in the other thread or threads. The vast majority appreciates all that yall do.

Yea it was a bummer, that the site crashed, but i went back hours later. And got what i wanted two 12rd mags for a 6 creed project.

Reactions: RS14
Thanks to MDT for the deals on the mags and thanks to SAP for the savings on the Triggertech. They had the best deal out of the other websites I checked.

Forgot to add a huge thank you to Scott from Liberty Optics, got myself a new Razor for an awesome deal!

Last edited:
Reactions: MDT_Josh and RS14
10x kudos to @MDT_OFFICIAL for keeping us all informed and answering the many questions to come their way over the last two days.

A giant thanks to MDT and Oryx for their great deals and support to our sport, awesome customer service, and on the ball shipping department.

Best wishes and much success in the future from a very appreciative customer.
(y):giggle:

I'm greatfull for @MDT_OFFICIAL. I've worked IT before and sometimes things just cant be helped when you get a surge in traffic like they did. They were one of the very few companies doing an actual decent sale this year so everyone and their brother was trying to buy stuff. I know some people got upset but I honestly enjoyed it, I found the situation quite comical. I was even still able to get a chassis the next morning so I really have nothing to complain about, I say keep it up and lets do this again next year

I was going to start a similar thread. The Oryx is a bad ass little chassis and putting it on huge sale with free shipping for a slight cosmetic blend is awesome. I paint all my rifles anyways. Can’t believe people are upset about a website crash. Maybe those people should go play tennis or golf.

We were happy to do the little bit that we could. And yes, MDT really got put through the ringer and handled it very well (I was even able to score a few things I had personally wanted!). We are grateful to be part of this community and appreciate the support we've received.
Thank y’all for what you offered as well. Every little bit helps and makes a difference.

Reactions: Precision Shooters
I agree with the OP, props to MDT for putting on their usual Black Friday sale with some fantastic deals when most companies dialed it back this year. It was unfortunate they had hosting/scaling issues, but they gave us regular updates with what was going on in the Black Friday thread, which was about as ideal as it gets for handling a situation like that and was much appreciated!

I was super bummed I wasn't able to nab an ACC long action chassis body because of the site issues, but I understand that tech problems happen outside of their control. I wanted an ESS that would match my short action since I was given a buttstock from a friend that upgraded to a folder until I realized the magwel on the ESS was not the CIP length mags. I did manage to get thru later on and get a Ckye pod and a mag tho so not a complete loss. MDT has always treated me well, and gone out of their way to be helpful.

x100 OP
Crossposting from the BF thread

@MDT_OFFICIAL Thanks! I know it's a pain in the dick when a website crashes, and the masses arrive by the bus load that want to gang rape you for a server that crashed on the other side of the country. I was able to get my order through eventually, albeit it out of stock on a couple items I wanted, but whatever. If that's my biggest problem today, I'll take it.

Your professionalism in this thread and as a business in the community is bar none.

Hold tight for an email from me bitching about 12 weeks backorder on the grip! :)

Thanks again for the product, support, and customer service.

Whelp... y’all fucking got me for 10% off weights after all. I guess I wanna see what that extra 3.5 lbs per feels like.

Edit: And now there are the cheap ones available again mothe rfucker
edit: edit and the howa scope base

Last edited:
Thanks for the kind words guys and girls! I know that @MDT_OFFICIAL has been putting in the long hours and all of our team here have been working their butts off, even though we were off to a deflating start! We really do love this community of precision rifle shooters and we are happy to be part of it, support it and help grow it in every way that we can.

Thanks for being awesome y'all and we'll try and get your orders out ASAP!

<3 Josh