• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Black Friday sales thread (No MDT)

At precisionshooters.com we have 10% off site wide with code "GIVETHANKS" through Monday and 20% off TriggerTech now through Monday with code "TRIGGERTECH"

Add code in shopping bag BEFORE checkout.

We are in good supply of Fix It Sticks, Area 419, Atlas Bipods, Harris Bipods, TriggerTech, and Bix'n Andy.

Also have some CZ 457 mags in stock!

Free shipping on orders over $100.

Lmk if anyone sees Romeo 5s going for $100 or less.

I've got 50% off Throw Levers/Poly Levels/Turret Magnifiers with code "MJFMADNESS", and 25% off damn near everything else with code "25OFFALL"

Bison Tactical has a LOT of stuff on sale. Some stuff that rarely goes on sale like the JP GMR-15 9mm for 10% off, and all the Bison Tactical stuff is 20% off, but lots of other stuff like Sig P365 pistols, Sig Kilo 3000 Binos etc. Lots of nice potential Christmas presents!

Also a Ton of AR15 stuff on-sale right now like discounts over 40% off on Magpul stuff & a bunch of great deals (up to 40% off) on Aero Precision items (complete uppers, BCG's etc)...

Last edited:
I've got 50% off Throw Levers/Poly Levels/Turret Magnifiers with code "MJFMADNESS", and 25% off damn near everything else with code "25OFFALL"

I ordered a throw lever, thank you very much!!
DW