• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Black Hat training feedback

anthony_se

Private
Minuteman
Feb 8, 2011
Wyndmoor, PA
Any of you all taken any courses from Black Hat Training and, if so, willing to share your experience? They are offering a two-day carbine course an hour away from where I live, at the range I'm a member of, and the price sure is right.
smile.gif

TIA,

tony

Re: Black Hat training feedback

Freddie,Mike and crew know there stuff, and can shoot too !!! If you get the time, they are shooting my match next weekend at Reade.{central Pa.} READE RANGE SNIPER CHALLENGE

They are good people

miker

I shoot with both of them frequently and have nothing bad to say at all. I'm signed up for one of their precision classes in October out at Mifflin.

ive been to there matches and a class... they are great im going to the oct class also

I took a precision course with them in April. I definitely recommend them. I might be taking the carbine course in Oct, too.