• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Black Hole barrel polygonal twist

r1rn04

Sergeant
Minuteman
Apr 5, 2010
GALAX, VA
has anyone tried a black hole barrel with polygonal riflings, Seems really different, Just dont want to waste money on a bad Idea.

Re: Black Hole barrel polygonal twist

I did once, in the Red light district of Frankfurt...but no polygonal, wasn't an option.

Noveske uses polygonal rifling and I am very pleased with mine. I have no experience with BHW so I can't really comment on that.

Their barrels work, but I quit using them for my builds. I'm not going into why on a public forum, but you can pm for details.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: netranger6</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I did once, in the Red light district of Frankfurt...but no polygonal, wasn't an option. </div></div>
ha

LWRC uses this as well....

Have an excellent barrel from them in 264lbc, wouldn't hesitate to buy another and they are reasonably priced

I understand and respect the fact that some users here have had problems with BHW. My experiance was good, I only ordered 2 barrels but the service was timely and what I expected. The barrels work very well in my opinion and I plan on buying a few more, as I can, for other projects.