• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Black Hole Barrels .308

M25BeastShooter

Private
Minuteman
Jan 2, 2010
Pennsylvania
Just got my 24" SS 1:11 .308 Black hole barrel in. Put it on a SI Defense upper and a Tactical Machine lower. First 20 rounds under an inch even though it was 25 degrees and I was not as focused as I should be.

Claude and Gale from Black Hole are #1 initially I had received a barrel with 7.62mm chamber and it was not performing up to what I expected. I returned the barrel they diagnosed the issue returned a new barrel no issues.

If anyone is looking for a build try these barrels.

I know I'll post a picture.

Re: Black Hole Barrels .308

I've heard good reports on BHW barrels. I have one on an AR build, but haven't shot it yet. Post some target pics when you get a chance!

Black Hole barrels are GTG aslong as they send the right one. Their customer service and quality control in my experience has been hit and miss. I ordered a 260 rem. 1-8 twist from them in sept. the first barrel I received had an ar15 barrel extension on it. Sent it back got a replacement barrel about 1 month later but the new barrel has a 1-9 twist in it. I called them up they said to keep it and they will replace it with a 1-8 twist barrel. Which was really cool of them. Except every time I call to ask about the barrel, they have no idea what I'm talking about and I have to remind them every time I call. I still haven't received the actual barrel I ordered.

similar issues. search, im not gonna rehash it all. i asked if they wanted the bolt. nope. got the barrel, bolt wouldnt rotate in extension, could not close the upper as the BCG would not go all the way into battery. had to pay postage to fix their mistakes and kinda went south from there. hope it shoots is all i can say. it got done eventually. id order again, but id just send my bolt like i wanted to. gayle is super.

i have a BHW barrel on my 308 carbine.. with the 7.62nato chamber.. when i do my part it is sub-moa with match ammunition.. they are gtg.. when i burn out my 5.56mm carbine barrel i will go back to BHW to get a new barrel for it..