• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Black Lives Matter

Big black snake in the yard last week. About 4.5 ft. I get in front of him to keep him there while I call my son to come check him out. Snake does not care. I put my boot sole right in front of his head to make him stop. Snake is not impressed one bit, keeps steadily move toward me. Dog comes to investigate and when it gets within about 15 - 20 ft, the snake stops, raises his head about a ft off the ground, then hauls ass for the fenceline. It wasn't the least bit concerned about people, but knew that dog was bad news.

Big black snake in the yard last week. About 4.5 ft. I get in front of him to keep him there while I call my son to come check him out. Snake does not care. I put my boot sole right in front of his head to make him stop. Snake is not impressed one bit, keeps steadily move toward me. Dog comes to investigate and when it gets within about 15 - 20 ft, the snake stops, raises his head about a ft off the ground, then hauls ass for the fenceline. It wasn't the least bit concerned about people, but knew that dog was bad news.
What’s kinda interesting too, my dogs seemed to automatically know which end was the head from the very first encounter.

Reactions: Maggot
Hard to tell from video but ain't no eastern rat snake. Head shape, body size, and movement suggest some type of python.

A cobra is always welcome to infest my garage.
4512C192-3C98-43B0-A504-85E13D254719.jpeg

Blue indigo?

Looks like a rat snake to me.....that has feasted on NYC sewer rats.

Not uncommon to see them over 8ft if well fed.
I've actually caught one that was over 8ft.

Blue indigo?
What I had the other week was a black rat snake. Could see the pattern, although somewhat blacked out. Blue indigo has much more attitude. Would have hit my boot sole for sure.

What I had the other week was a black rat snake. Could see the pattern, although somewhat blacked out. Blue indigo has much more attitude. Would have hit my boot sole for sure.

Did it have indistinct red markings?

They are sometimes faint, but you can see them...

Last edited:
I don't know if any of you have ever stood on a NYC subway platform waiting for a train and watched literally at least a dozen rats scurrying about down on the track level within plain sight.

What the subway needs is MORE of those snakes, a LOT more...

Reactions: Aries256
Dude, thats only 6%. Fuck that. Go with Steel Reserve or Loco and up the ante. Finish those and well see who gets tactical.

It did not stink?
It did not hiss?
It did not chase people?
It did not strike at everything in site?

Let it eat.