• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Black National Anthem?!

Our ROE changed so we now shoot things that we can’t positively identify. Is that where we are in ROE?

If what we shot down is owned by a non nation-state actor, have they made a demand for compensation? Who was it?

If what we shot down is owned by a non nation-state actor, have we suspended their air carrier certification or barred them from US airspace? Who was it?

If what we shot down is indeed owned by a nation-state, and was violating our sovereign airspace, isn’t this a predicate to war? Is there a reason we can’t see the video and hear the audio of the shoot-down before we go to war?

It’s unidentified, and it’s flying, and it’s an object. What would that make it? Isn’t this sort of, well, important?

But hey, who is bringing the chips and dip and rot gut domestic swill tomorrow? I can’t wait till the halftime show.

I saw two signs today that were erected by the town itself.These were regular traffic signs not hand made ones.They read as follows. Racism has no place here. Next one read No lives matter until black lives matter. The gaslighting is in full effect.On a happier note there was another sign in front of one of those new age liberal all are welcome churches that said basically the samre thing as the other two signs but they added black lives are in danger. Some intrepid person wrote on the sign yeas they are from each other. I went by too fast to get a pic but laughed all the way down the road.

Reactions: Sean the Nailer
You f ing retards thar watch sports ball are why our side never gains traction.
1676249313668.jpeg

Do people even sing the National Anthem properly at sporting events anymore? Seems like all that ever happens is they turn it into some shitting sounding pop song and adding/removing words from it.

Reactions: Foul Mike
Fuck the NFL.
I agree! The problem is, most of the people that say they are done with the nfl and all the bullshit wind up going back and watching/supporting that shit every year. I see it even on here. Not saying you are one of those people but it drives me crazy when I see people who do that mess.

I agree! The problem is, most of the people that say they are done with the nfl and all the bullshit wind up going back and watching/supporting that shit every year. I see it even on here. Not saying you are one of those people but it drives me crazy when I see people who do that mess.
I get sick and tired of hearing about it for the past month. I remember when my local gun club had a fucking fit when Kappershit started his kneeling horseshit. This afternoon our club held a super bowl party. Fucking hypocrites.

This is just another division tactic and all the little supporters of this garbage are too stupid to see what it is or why the elite are supporting it.

I quit all football when the whole BLM thing started and I saw on Twitter what these kids and coaches really thought of me. To say my feelings got hurt would be an understatement. I won't go into what all I used to do to support my university program and all that but I have put that money to better use with precision rifle gear that I can shoot and share with my sons vs football.

In the first place we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the man's becoming in very fact an American, and nothing but an American.

There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag...We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language...and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people.

There is no room in this country for hyphenated Americanism. The one absolutely certain way of bringing this nation to ruin, of preventing all possibility of its continuing to be a nation at all, would be to permit it to become a tangle of squabbling nationalities.

We can have no '50-50' allegiance in this country. Either a man is an American and nothing else, or he is not an American at all.

Any man who tries to excite class hatred, sectional hate, hate of creeds, any kind of hatred in our community, though he may affect to do it in the interest of the class he is addressing, is in the long run with absolute certainly that class's own worst enemy.

Theodore Roosevelt (excerpted…)

Haven't watched one minute of the game or halftime.

I just want to know if I should listen to the Philly police scanner tonight.
Do they riot when they win, or when they lose? My guess is ‘yes.’

Yes, yes you should listen. Stay frosty…

Reactions: Yasherka
Do they riot when they win, or when they lose? My guess is ‘yes.’

Yes, yes you should listen. Stay frosty…

Last time they won, a "fan" ate horse poop! Live!

Holy moley, scanner app says 18500 listening. Still have no idea who won. Don't care. Philly could go wild weasel.

So I guess Philly lost, lol. I count 4 whirlybirds up over the city, 2 TV, 2 popo. Looks like maybe some showers in the area, no traffic moving at the Philly airport (which was a dump back in the day, and am told it still is)

Hahahaha, smashed up car doing donuts somewhere, apparently stolen and bashing into other cars, chasing pedestrians, that's Philly...

May have to tune into KC. Is that a town where festivities might erupt?

Most these asshat complaining never fought for the Nation like the Tuskegee Airmen, so take a seat and shut the fuck up.

Reactions: camotoe
Holy moley, scanner app says 18500 listening. Still have no idea who won. Don't care. Philly could go wild weasel.

So I guess Philly lost, lol. I count 4 whirlybirds up over the city, 2 TV, 2 popo. Looks like maybe some showers in the area, no traffic moving at the Philly airport (which was a dump back in the day, and am told it still is)

Hahahaha, smashed up car doing donuts somewhere, apparently stolen and bashing into other cars, chasing pedestrians, that's Philly...

May have to tune into KC. Is that a town where festivities might erupt?
Blatantly botched Ref calls gave KC the win showing that the fix was in, I’m sure there are a few very happy people in Vegas with a lot that are down right pissed.

I’m sure at least a few things will be burned in Philly tonight as the fans are probably pissed.

• Haha
Reactions: Austan
That didn’t sound like a snoop dogg song…