• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Black Ops Precision, another masterpiece

sr15match

Lost........
Minuteman
Nov 6, 2008
Wellsville, NY
Meet Olivia! She is another masterpice put together by Mike Buch and the crew @ Black Ops Precision. She started out as a collection of parts for my wifes next rifle. Mike agreed to taking on the project and what you see here is what she got.

An older B series Remington 700 & Rem trigger, McM A5, Brux 16.5" M24 contour 1-8" .223 barrel, PTG single pc bolt, Badger M4 bottom metal & scope rail, Leupy Mk4 rings. The stock was coated by 30calsniper and looks awesome! Fit and finish is usual Black Ops, perfect!

The collection came together with the help of several people. The action & trigger came from GunBroker, Badger pcs were bought used here on The Hide, McM was bought before JW Precision went under last year, Brux tube via BugHoles, PTG bolt from Mark Gordon, and the Urban Camo finish applied for Black Ops by 30calsniper. What started out as a "parts" pile has evolved into an awesome little rig.

My wife thanks everyone involved and The Hide for making this build happen! Now she waits for USO to deliver some glass (via Lazy21).

oliviadeliverd.jpg

IMG_1755.jpg

IMG_1758.jpg

IMG_1759.jpg

IMG_1760.jpg

IMG_1761.jpg

Re: Black Ops Precision, another masterpiece

Very nice, indeed! It would only look better if it was sitting in my safe instead of yours!!
wink.gif

Congrats on another fine piece of craftsmanship from Mike and the folks at BOP (and from 30calsniper too of course)!

Very nice, Whats the weight without the bipod?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Frankr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Very nice, Whats the weight without the bipod? </div></div>

As close as the bathroom scales are = 11.8 pounds.

Always love Mike Bush' s/Black Ops work. I am waiting on a Recon build right now so thanks for the pics.

Man, I'd be puckered up with that art balance on the edge of that banister like that!

Great looking rifle, I want a 223 like this in the worst way. Mike did my Rem 700 .260 match rifle and my 5R .308. I'm proud to have two of his masterpieces in my stable, and I couldn't be more pleased with the way they shoot. Mike is good people to deal with, as is the rest of the crew at BOP, and he is a true craftsman.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JES629</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Man, I'd be puckered up with that art balance on the edge of that banister like that! </div></div>

LOL, yeah I almost dropped it a couple times!!! It wasn't there for long though........ Wifey would have kicked my ass if it fell for sure.

Yes, Mike is good people thats for sure. I let my first Mike Bush rifle go (UGSW Infidel) and have regretted it since. This one is a keeper and another one will be ordered soon though.

Thanks all for the comments, she's a real looker!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sr15match</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JES629</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Man, I'd be puckered up with that art balance on the edge of that banister like that! </div></div>

LOL, yeah I almost dropped it a couple times!!! It wasn't there for long though........ Wifey would have kicked my ass if it fell for sure.

Yes, Mike is good people thats for sure. I let my first Mike Bush rifle go (UGSW Infidel) and have regretted it since. This one is a keeper and another one will be ordered soon though.

Thanks all for the comments, she's a real looker!!</div></div> I remember that rifle...if it were left handed I would have taken it for sure. I bet you do regret it but you came back for another so all is good. Life happens and then you move on.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: D_Lamz</div><div class="ubbcode-body">that paint is awesome </div></div>

Todd Jackson did an awesome painting the stock! It was originally molded in urban camo but after the full fit and finish work it was ready for a refinish, it looks excellent in person!!!