• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Black ops precision

Loud&Proud

Private
Minuteman
Oct 17, 2012
Colorado
I have a rifle that I had traded for here on the hide and have been trying to get in contact with black ops. I have tried calling multiple times and have sent emails and sent him a pm on here also with no response to any of them. I'm running out of options to get in contact with them. I have read plenty of good things about this company so I'm not trying to bash on them just would like to talk to them about this rifle any help is appreciated.

Thanks

Good luck. I had a buddy pull his order after waiting 2 years for a build, just to find out there may be some business partners not all agreeing to the same song and dance.

The owner use to be a very active member on the forum, haven't seen much in the way of postings from him anymore. Not sure how often he frequents this place anymore.

Try emailing Mike Bush via their website. Be patient. He is GTG and his rifles are some of the best I've ever had the pleasure of shooting. I have a Recon and one of his 1911, they are amazing pieces of art but more importantly flawlessly functional weapons. I'm waiting on my SPECTER-BABR to get rebarreled, and have full faith in him delivering. One diligent man can only handle so many calls and emails.

2 years man?

That's no bullshit. Don't get me wrong, I think he builds a fine rifle, but I'd never wait 2 years for a build.... A lot of new products come out in 2 years (can you imagine watching shot show roll by twice!!).

That's no bullshit. Don't get me wrong, I think he builds a fine rifle, but I'd never wait 2 years for a build.... A lot of new products come out in 2 years (can you imagine watching shot show roll by twice!!).

That's plain nuts, 2-6 months maybe, anything longer move on to other stuff.

Good luck. I had a buddy pull his order after waiting 2 years for a build, just to find out there may be some business partners not all agreeing to the same song and dance.

Yep. Two years. I can confirm as it seems as if K_4c and I have a mutual friend. Not a good deal.

I agree with VKC try Mike's email and give him a little time to respond. All I can say is that Mike is a total stand up guy and is trying to take care of his customers. Deal with Mike only at Black Ops.

I emailed him through his website and I'm sure he is a stand up guy. I sent him a pm almost two weeks ago through the hide and sent him an email through his website right around the same time then I called and left him a message.

I emailed him through his website and I'm sure he is a stand up guy. I sent him a pm almost two weeks ago through the hide and sent him an email through his website right around the same time then I called and left him a message.
If you would like why don't you post your questions on here and not only may be others can answer the question but some of us can point the thread to Mike to respond. As some of you may know, BlackOps has been going through some issues that Mike is working through and is diligently trying to get to all of the BlackOps customers. He is by himself at the moment so he doesn't frequent SH like he used to. He is a stand-up guy but you jsut haven't hit him up in a way that he has seen or I am sure he would try to get back to you.

I have a rifle that I had traded for here on the hide and have been trying to get in contact with black ops. I have tried calling multiple times and have sent emails and sent him a pm on here also with no response to any of them. I'm running out of options to get in contact with them. I have read plenty of good things about this company so I'm not trying to bash on them just would like to talk to them about this rifle any help is appreciated.

Thanks

After looking back through my email, I responded to your email and answered your questions about the reamer on November 22nd; the same day I received your original email through my website. I received your email at 7:31 pm and responded at 8:34 pm. You responded to my email afterward, so to say that you've not communicated with me or that I've not responded is untrue.

Yes u did reply to one email that's my fault for not expressing that in my first post but to the other emails or phone calls or maybe the pm I sent u over two weeks ago u replied to none so I'm a big enough man to say I'm sorry for not posting that u had responded to one email and nothing else. As far as future gun ventures we are finished.
Thanks for the stellar customer service

Mike builds some of the best guns in the buiness and his CS and communication is unmatched in my experience. He has responded to every email I've sent or call I've made personally and has spent hours answering my dumb ass questions - even when its had little to nothing to do with one of his rifles. Mike and BlackOps are working through a few things right now but I would not hesitate to work with him on another project or pour more of my hard earned $$ into another one of his builds.

Oh, my experience has absolutely been that when you have an issue with someone you take it directly to them to get it worked out. Throwing up all over the chat boards tends not to solve very much...just my .02

Mike builds some of the best guns in the buiness and his CS and communication is unmatched in my experience. He has responded to every email I've sent or call I've made personally and has spent hours answering my dumb ass questions - even when its had little to nothing to do with one of his rifles. Mike and BlackOps are working through a few things right now but I would not hesitate to work with him on another project or pour more of my hard earned $$ into another one of his builds.

Oh, my experience has absolutely been that when you have an issue with someone you take it directly to them to get it worked out. Throwing up all over the chat boards tends not to solve very much...just my .02

It would appear that is why he came here. He could not get in touch with Black Ops and thought this was his next avenue for communication with them. There was an error and they have made that public.