• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Black Rifle Coffee Going Broke? | BRCC Hit With Lawsuits, Tanking Stock

8hM7LvR.gif

Back in the news, stiffing contractors and harassment to the point speculators are openly buying puts

(Disclaimer, I own zero brcc stock or coffee or anything)

Up first:

Here's the lawsuit she hinted at, but didn't want to cover:

The actual suit:

Holding a meeting where the boss is naked is one thing, but going to a meeting where the ex-boss has unholstered his sidearm (partially) and is threatening violence, going to the complainents ex-wife for dirt, well, it's all in there.

Financial statement is ugly. They lost $20M last quarter, up from a $6M loss the previous year (but next year will be profitable!!!) and were $380M in the red for the year. After a $264m Adjustment.

I'm not a bean counter or finance whiz, feel free to add more knowledgeable takes.

Even Walmart sells BRCC now. Sad.

Kyle should WAIT UNTIL THE STOCK TANKS, THEN buy them FOR PENNIES ON THE DOLLAR and change the name to KBRC.
FIFY

**EDIT**

on second thought.....no, he shouldnt buy them. let them go completely broke, get exactly NOTHING for what they once had, and laugh his ass off while enjoying the fruits of his labor from the hell he went through.

if'n Kyle would ever start his own coffee company....i'd be on board with it. that'd really yank the carpet out from under the feet of BRCC and speed up their demise.

he could have different flavors....get creative with the names. oh, what a wonderful door that would open!

Last edited:
I can’t believe anyone buys that shit. It’s overpriced Folgers grade coffee. Total rip-off.

Reactions: MarshallDodge
I seem to be missing a large bit of info.

Someone want to shoot a link to where I can get the back story?

M

I seem to be missing a large bit of info.

Someone want to shoot a link to where I can get the back story?

M
BRCC marketed themselves to the gun community & all patriotic Americans as a very PRO 2A rights company. Then they gave money to the dems & hillary- that's documented facts. Then they denounced Kyle Rittenhouse for defending himself- simply because he was photographed in public wearing one of their shirts. Then they lied to us. Now they are allegedly facing multiple lawsuits. The end.

I doubt very much it’s the end for BRCC. They do a lot for veterans and LEO. Tons of gun people will give them a pass for that alone. I also see them as sponsor for matches etc.

I have to say, part of me thinks they know exactly what they are doing. My understanding is that they now have left leaning investors so pivoting their target demographic may well be part of their plan.

• Haha
Reactions: armorpl8chikn
I doubt very much it’s the end for BRCC. They do a lot for veterans and LEO. Tons of gun people will give them a pass for that alone. I also see them as sponsor for matches etc.

I have to say, part of me thinks they know exactly what they are doing. My understanding is that they now have left leaning investors so pivoting their target demographic may well be part of their plan.
Whenever I see someone say 'they do a lot for...' I suspect that person will never understand it's about the 2A betrayal by BRCC. And please show me how much actual cash they've spent helping Vets & LEOs since their inception... In addition, funding/supporting democrats by definition supports the "Defund Cops" idiots that are the Dems.

Also, all of that anti-American stuff happened BEFORE they had left leaning investors.

Sponsoring, doing for are key words for tax purposes. Advertising dollars are not from profit. Yes it is money spent today but it is a tax deduction.

BRCC marketed themselves to the gun community & all patriotic Americans as a very PRO 2A rights company. Then they gave money to the dems & hillary- that's documented facts. Then they denounced Kyle Rittenhouse for defending himself- simply because he was photographed in public wearing one of their shirts. Then they lied to us. Now they are allegedly facing multiple lawsuits. The end.
aah. Gotcha.

Glad I've never bought into their hype then.

Screw hypocrites!

M

Reactions: Milf Dots
With the Kyle thing, I understand what BRCC was trying to say in that they did not want to get into political debates. What they should have said is, "We don't know Kyle or his situation but we appreciate his sense of clothing style. And shout out to Ricky Schroder." And leave it at that.

Don't deny Kyle but if you want to stay out of politics, then stay out of politics.

They could also have said nothing when people come calling to threaten boycotts because Kyle wore the shirt. Just say "No Comment."

Or quote the 2nd Amendment as a response.

I also understand them not wanting to fight. They already sacrificed their youth to God and country.

But I am not part of the BRCC team. Their coffee is okay. Mat Best, who did not say anything, has a great and funny book, "Thank You for My Service" that I would recommend.

Reactions: 91Eunozs
anyone drinking their shitty coffee, going to anything they support, or otherwise general ambivalence towards them should be ashamed and removed from all 2a communities. You're the problem, not them as they die and wither without our support

With the Kyle thing, I understand what BRCC was trying to say in that they did not want to get into political debates. What they should have said is, "We don't know Kyle or his situation but we appreciate his sense of clothing style. And shout out to Ricky Schroder." And leave it at that.

Don't deny Kyle but if you want to stay out of politics, then stay out of politics.

They could also have said nothing when people come calling to threaten boycotts because Kyle wore the shirt. Just say "No Comment."

Or quote the 2nd Amendment as a response.

I also understand them not wanting to fight. They already sacrificed their youth to God and country.

But I am not part of the BRCC team. Their coffee is okay. Mat Best, who did not say anything, has a great and funny book, "Thank You for My Service" that I would recommend.

If they had said "we support Kyle"
They would now be worth 3.9 BILLION and be the top seller of shitty coffee in the nation.

They did more stupid things. Don't forget they trash talked their own customers repeatedly calling them racist Trump supporters and how they hoped they would lose that customer base. Both the CEO and the retard that does podcasts or whatever made it very clear that they hate their customer base. With the political donations, they lied their ass off too by saying it was because Hafer lost a bet but then kept donating.

Then a while back that Hafer shithead was frauding investors and was getting sued...not sure where that is now. At this point it's beyond ridiculous for anyone in that company to stick around of they have any integrity at all. If they are still there, then I assume they are aligned with the values of the company and they too are garbage humans. That includes Matt Best and all the other, "but he's cool" people that are part of BRCC. Fuck 'em.