• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Black Rifle Coffee SPAC

mrdrar

Private
Minuteman
Dec 1, 2011
I saw this yesterday. What I can’t figure out is if you buy SBEA today does it get converted when the merger is complete or is it a separate offering under symbol BRC

Probably won’t end up good for the OG founders. I’m pretty sure that’s what GruntStyle did. Shortly after that, the new “investors” found a way to kick Danny to the curb.

Probably won’t end up good for the OG founders. I’m pretty sure that’s what GruntStyle did. Shortly after that, the new “investors” found a way to kick Danny to the curb.
It’s definitely a risk. Giving up control of what you built to shareholders is rarely a good idea. Let alone the fact with this PC fucking world having a name like black rifle will scare away investors because of wokeness

Reactions: roostercogburn98
Gun people tend to have deep pockets and short memories. That is all that the investors think about.

No surprise here. Would not be surprised to see this brand become the darling of the left. Wouldn’t be much different than gay folks “owning” the word “queer” or black folks “owning” the “n-word”.......

Reactions: Edgecrusher
Been waiting on them changing their name. BWCC i think would work, blue wave crappy coffee or something like that.

Reactions: Doctorwho1138
so what veteran owned coffee company does everyone recommend ?

I need to be able to order online, whole beans and K-cups

I drink Defender Coffee. Been a monthly subscriber for a year now. You pick who your proceeds go to when you order: GOA, FPC or 2A Foundation.

I've tried just about all of their roasts except for some of their specialty ones. All are pretty good.

Sold to a VC firm. Normal day business OPS for companies looking to grow:

Moreover, we are further aligning our interests with shareholders by subjecting 7.5% of our founder shares to forfeiture if the combined company’s share price does not appreciate at least 50% and another 7.5% to forfeiture if the price does not appreciate at least 100%. Additionally, BRCC’s founders and management team share our belief in partnership and are subjecting 20 million shares to forfeiture if the same return thresholds are not achieved. Lastly, SilverBox-Engaged’s principals will donate more than 430,000 shares, or $4.3 million at $10 per share to the BRCC Fund, reflecting our support for BRCC’s mission to hire and support veterans and first responders.

I want to short this, but it will probably go parabolic.

"Good morning sir. Would you like a double shot of almond flavor boost or a splash of fat free, free range, man bun, soy milk in your carbon ring double black mag black rifle coffee this morning?
1635985176404.png

Last edited:
Why don't we like BRCC again? Because they don't like racists or because the CEO lost a bet and had to donate to a Dem? I drink Nespressos.

Is there some reason you can't just support veterans directly?

Maybe try your local VA hospital, I'll bet someone there could use a hand or just some friendship and maybe a cup of Costco coffee?

The Tom Collins may be a nice idea?

FBRC

Opera Snapshot_2020-11-23_212149_twitter.com.png

Dear evan -fuck you.jpg

Why can’t you buy coffe from a company whose only “lifestyle” is making really good coffee? Why does it need to be veteran owned, and stand on the shoulders of “gun culture?” TheGerman had a whole thread on good coffee not for ‘poors.’ I suggest finding that thread.

Why can’t you buy coffe from a company whose only “lifestyle” is making really good coffee? Why does it need to be veteran owned, and stand on the shoulders of “gun culture?” TheGerman had a whole thread on good coffee not for ‘poors.’ I suggest finding that thread.
I can buy from a coffee first company just like to support veteran owned companies if I can. I will look for the thread. Thanks

Folgers Black Silk or Columbian. No less than 10lbs on hand for just because.

JM Smucker Co.

And a 12 dollar 1996 Mr Coffee.

Will buy a few pounds of Death Wish whole bean for the 15 dollar french press every now and again, because caffine.

Last edited:
Holy shit this is a bad business move.
Or, maybe every soccer mom in America will soon be drinking Gun Oil, Medium Roast. I feel like that could be something BRCC sells…

I have an idea: buy the coffee that you like and forget the bullshit. There isn’t anyone I agree with 100%. Well, Mainly because no one has started donating to a foundation dedicated to eradicating spiders off of the earth. But I remain hopeful. My point still stands.

Or, maybe every soccer mom in America will soon be drinking Gun Oil, Medium Roast. I feel like that could be something BRCC sells…

Time will tell. This VC firm has only been public for a year or so, i haven't dug more than that.

They're not in the business of losing money, but I can say with a higher degree of probability once a VC firm gets into a "mom and pop" such as BRCC, culture/dynamics/processes/pressures can change dramatically. If leadership isn't ready for that, it could as easily destroy the brand.

/org. dev consultant rant over

I have an idea: but the coffee that you like and forget the bullshit. There isn’t anyone I agree with 100%. Well, Mainly because no one has started donating to a foundation dedicated to eradicating spiders off of the earth. But I remain hopeful. My point still stands.
I approve this message. “Lifestyle brands” charge more for less and/or lower quality product because they are primarily marketing.

I can buy from a coffee first company just like to support veteran owned companies if I can. I will look for the thread. Thanks
I like good coffee.

I buy whole bean.

I hate to pay for shipping.

I just ordered 11 x 2 (3lb) = 66 lbs. of Sumatran and Rwandan whole bean.

Total cost = $446.00

That's $6.75 per Lb.

Shipped to my door free

Fuck Black Rifle Coffee, fuck them in their stupid leftist asses fuck Team Hitlery while I'm at it in fact fuck communists in general.....

Opera Snapshot_2021-11-03_205853_www.costco.com.png

Opera Snapshot_2021-11-03_205944_www.costco.com.png

I recommend the Costco anejo tequila too if you haven't tried it.

5swxqy.jpg

Makes sense as to why them selling out to a liberal texas based venture capital/investment group came up as the reason they were basically stood up to take their stance against Kyle, for literally no reason at all. Whoever the fucking Karen busy body who sounded the alarm on that was, wow, talk about stepping on your own dick with a smile on your face.

Them going public is 1 of 2 things. What it absolutely isn't, is them opening physical locations of cringe firearms lifestyle brand based coffee to compete with the already over-saturated 'fast food' coffee market that they bring ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to. Their image is 100% marketing, and its borderline bro truck gunshop talk firearms cringe level. I'm a special operations command guy and I want to punch matt best in the fucking dick. Their coffee is bulk rate shit coffee sourced from multiple places and tossed into batches. I could put some old Chock Full o Nuts in a Silencer Smooth bag, fist bump you, use the word bro a few times and send you off with a camo rifle sticker and you'll be set.

It's literally an idiot IQ test because they are literally insulting your intelligence with this shit.

What is going to happen is that either the venture capital firm is leading them by their noses even further and is basically going to tank the company to buy them out for pennies on the dollar and own the IP (aka the only thing actually worth money) or B. (most likely) its a pump and dump stock shorting scheme where complete morons buy the stock while at the same time venture capital/BRCC dildos max out lines of credit, short their own fucking stock, and then run with any revenue and then bankrupt a bunch of leased coffee locations that are then later mentioned in some bullshit CNN story as to how 'people revolted against gun culture because guns are bad mkay'.

That's exactly what this is going to be.

Whenever I can I choose products made by companies owned by conservatives, and if they're Vets- even better. It's about time we Americans start analyzing where we spend every penny because the left is already trained to do so.
PatriotStuffMelGibsonMeme.jpg

My understanding is there are at least two patriotic, 2A supporting alternatives:

Stocking Mill Coffee Co.- owned by conservative veteran (South Carolina)

Blackout Coffee Co.- a sponsor of the Liberty Doll YT channel? (Florida)

Reactions: TACC
Its the shorts of all shorts. Im waiting to literally short a huge amount of it after the initial 'heyyy you guyyysssss' bump at the beginning.
I figure there are enough mouth breathing communist cocksuckers who will will buy this because of reasons that it’ll run up pretty hard on open. If it opens at $10.00, I’ll start scaling in my short around around $15.

View attachment 7734377
This ^^^^^ is the market BRCC targets. The Fudd with the story of "I was going to be a SEAL/Marine/para res/Ranger but they said I was over qualified.
And they don’t even sell hazelnut!!!

Sirhr

PS. Was in Clarksville last week for three days. When I am there I always make an effort to eat at Mission BBQ. Not the best barbecue in the world but good and I love the owners and the concept.

Next door was a black rifle coffee company outlet Starbucks like physical sit down coffee house. I drove by it three times during my visit. Not once was there a soul to be seen there. And yes it was open.