• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Blackdog mags???

wksinatl

Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 30, 2001
Atlanta, Ga
After Tony's (you're a baaaaad influence) post I took the plunge and got the Nordic Component upper.

Now, I'd like to get 3-4 mags for it. Where is the cheapest place to buy mags for this rig?

I did search but really didn't come up with much.

thanks,
Keith

Re: Blackdog mags???

LOL why I am I the bad guy for posting a great piece of gear LOL.

You will love it let me check on mags

Standby!!

Can't go wrong with BDM for AR15 flat form or the Nordic. Kevin from BDM will back up his products. If he won't let me know ;-)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NOMAD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LOL why I am I the bad guy for posting a great piece of gear LOL.

You will love it let me check on mags

Standby!!

</div></div>

Holding......

Palmetto State does have the 10% sale on and the shipping is fair. I bought 5 mags for 83.45 (shipped). Thanks to all who replied.

I'm really looking forward to getting this rig runnin'.

Now.....
<span style="font-size: 26pt">WHERE'S MY DAMN UPPER??? I ORDERED IT YESTERDAY, IT SHOULD BE HERE BY NOW, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH.....</span>

thanks,
Keith

I just stop in and get them direct
grin.gif

Pat

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MtGoat</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I just stop in and get them direct
grin.gif

Pat </div></div>

Tell Rachael to send out my raffle package would ya :-D

Palmetto is the best thing going right now. $15 a pop (once you throw them in the cart they get discounted) i just ordered my 4 to go with the upper.
smile.gif
has anyone noticed any difference in durability for the black vs smoke vs clear or are they all the same blend of poly. i seem to remember that clear mags used to be more brittle than black ones but that was a while ago and not specifically to blackdog. FWIW i ordered some smoke ones cause i like the idea of seein the bullets....and i figured i could paint them if i ddint like it.

Danged....Kevin moved. I was going to drop in and check out the steel lipped mags but was told he moved.....with no forwarding address
grin.gif

He can run but can't hide
laugh.gif

Pat

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SkaerE</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style="text-decoration: underline"><span style="font-weight: bold">Joebobs is good if you're gonna order more than $90 bucks worth otherwise they sting you for $20 shipping.</span> </span></div></div>

Bit of misinformation here.

Where does it say at JoeBobOutfitters that shipping is $20? The MOST you'll ever pay is $6 shipping, otherwise its free shipping $90+. If you upgrade shipping then yes, its more expensive. Mags are 16.95 every day of the week besides every day coupon codes and specials.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SkaerE</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
EDITED: went back through the checkout at joebobs and a $6 shipping option did indeed pop up. don't know how i missed that. sorry bud. </div></div>

No problem. Just don't want misinformation out there. We offer good pricing, and definitely don't hose customers on shipping. We take a bit of a hit on shipping at times with specials and what not, but we'd rather take a hit every once in a while and keep things simple, flat rate, and err on the side of the customer
cool.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JoeBobOutfitters</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SkaerE</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
EDITED: went back through the checkout at joebobs and a $6 shipping option did indeed pop up. don't know how i missed that. sorry bud. </div></div>

No problem. Just don't want misinformation out there. We offer good pricing, and definitely don't hose customers on shipping. We take a bit of a hit on shipping at times with specials and what not, but we'd rather take a hit every once in a while and keep things simple, flat rate, and err on the side of the customer
cool.gif
</div></div>

I will definitely check you guys out on my next order. Your prices and shipping look very fair......

Keith

Bought my extra mags for the Nordic at Cheaper than dirt. $24.00 for the 25 rounder. They also have a 50 round drum from Black Dog for it and the price is $69.99. Found the 25 round several aces but the price was $35 each.