• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Blackhawk bi-pod

JeffP40

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 20, 2009
Helena,Mt.
Anyone have one of these? I just saw them a Wal-mart. Heavier than Harris, with pod-lock, one swivels, the other swivels and pans. $45 and $51. They seem to be a good buy, just wondering if anyone has a review.

Re: Blackhawk bi-pod

It's a Chinese knock off of two American made products.......is saving $30 going to be worth it when you figure out why people on this site stay away from Chinese knock offs of American made products?

Re: Blackhawk bi-pod

I have the swivel 6-9" on my rimfire. I also have a couple Harris on centerfire rifles. Handling both I can feel the difference. But for plinking and fun at half the cost of a Harris, the BH works just fine for someone like me who has limited fixed income and just like to gumby around. One of my Harris around 2 years old has let go a month or so after buying it, the spring in the leg went unhappy so now it just hangs, has be adjusted by in by hand, cost $100. No issues with my BH at half the cost.