• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

BlackOps DBM R700 LA *SPF*

Arctic Cowboy

Novice shooter, expert bullshitter
Supporter
Minuteman
Jul 13, 2013
Wasilla, AK
Got a Black Ops Precision Enhanced DBM that was listed as a different manufacturer’s. Confirmed to fit a Rem700 Long Action. Fits AICS style mags. Wish I could use it but doesn’t fit my action.

Looking to get $100 PP, MO, cash

This is the description by BlackOps Tech on the Hide back in 2011.

Some of you may remember that I posted the original prototype of my Enhanced Heavy Duty (EHD) DBM here about a year ago.

I'm happy (and proud) to report that, after a slight design overhaul (thanks to the Rimfire Project, see "Stepping Up To The Plate" in the Rimfire section), the first 50 are out of production and were Anodized today. I'll be running them in quantities of at least 100 on a regular basis, and that number will go up after SHOT.

I refer to this system as "Enhanced," because of the number of improvements that have been incorporated into its design. I'll be the first to say that there are numerous good quality DBM systems available today and I've used most of them. I've also used a few "not-so-good" systems.

What I've done here is dissect the environments that duty type rifles are used in and, by speaking with a lot of professional users, created a very specific design criteria. One of the greater issues faced by professional users in a true duty environment is magazine rattle. I've dealt with this issue by designing a Magazine Pre-Load Piston that places downward pressure on the back of the magazine. This capability has provided a greater level of Noise Discipline for the user that doesn't want to be detected. In addition, this feature also makes magazine changes more positive with an "eyes off the gun" mag change. Most other systems also have magazine wells that are far too tight, but our Pre-Load Piston has allowed us to machine the magazine well to the proper dimensions.

Another problem area in most other systems is the absence of a Full Perimeter Magazine Bevel. I've eliminated this issue, making it far easier to find the mag well without getting lost in the gun. I've properly located the magazine release to allow for this feature, which also makes operating the mag release more positive.

The BlackOps EHD DBM is machined from 7075-T651 and Hard Coat Anodized. The Pre-Load Piston and Magazine Release are manufactured from 4140. The Piston and Release in the photos below were left unfinished to provide better contrast of detail, but the finished Piston and Release are Phosphate finished
.”

Attachments

• AB8765CE-4020-4192-999A-433F92BA74CF.jpeg
    AB8765CE-4020-4192-999A-433F92BA74CF.jpeg
    188.7 KB · Views: 51
Last edited:
What magazine length does it take?
I will take it if it's cip lenght

What magazine length does it take?
I will take it if it's cip lenght

Unfortunately it’s 3.715” not CIP. There is plenty of meat to mill it to CIP length if you have that ability. I had plans to mill the front out before I swapped it.

Attachments

• 841F25B1-0551-4A79-BE35-CE21D0F5F4B7.jpeg
    841F25B1-0551-4A79-BE35-CE21D0F5F4B7.jpeg
    341.8 KB · Views: 33