• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

BlackOps Precision....Thanks Mike

Kudu22

Private
Minuteman
Nov 26, 2009
Fountain Valley CA
Wanted to give a shout out to Mike Bush at BlackOps Precision for doing a epic job on my new precision suppressor demo rifle. I haven't had it but a few days but with the USO glass on it has to be one of the sweetest rigs to get behind. He gave me a 1:10 22" barrel with the Kukri profile and it flat out shoots any 175 gr that I have put thru it.

SOCOM762_blackOps.jpg

Re: BlackOps Precision....Thanks Mike

Garin, that is sweet. Is that a new Cerakote Color for the suppressors? Is that the newest 308 suppressor, it looks a little different.

Range report and more pics are needed!

That looks fantastic! Love the setup you are running there. It's killing me seeing rifles like this as mine is getting close to the home stretch.

Very Very nice looking rig right there!

That is kick ass looking stick, that can is saaweeet too!!!!

Good eye....that is the the new SOCOM-762-RC suppressor. Under it
is a new neutral brake for running off a bi-pod.

Got a towel i got to wipe my chiney chin chin.Very SWWWEET STICK,

Awesome rifle Kudu22. Best of luck with it.

I'm not familiar with the Kukri profile,
who makes the barrel?

I'm calling BS. A rig that looks like that must have been computer generated. Sweet stick!!! Let's see the results. Thanks for showing.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JonnyIndy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm not familiar with the Kukri profile,
who makes the barrel? </div></div>

I believe Bartlein makes the barrels for them. The Kukri is likely a profile specific to black ops precision specs.

Here's a link to the Kukri rifle they produce: http://blackopsprecision.com/?product=kukri-rifle

To the OP and Mike, beautiful rifle! It's obvious there was a lot of attention to detail put into that build.

Here is the only pic I have after doing a quick check of what she does on a cold bore shot then did a 5 shot group prone @ 100. The flier was called as soon as the trigger broke. Any ways she did alright on both checks and stll doesn't have 60 rounds down range but I will change that soon.

Coldbore.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dogman</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nice...my BlackOps should be getting oh-so-close now.</div></div> +1...that is a very nice rifle indeed.

Pardon my ignorance, but what kind of stock is that? Does it come stippled like it is, or did Mike do that too?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Kudu22</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Good eye....that is the the new SOCOM-762-RC suppressor. Under it
is a new <span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic">neutral</span></span> brake for running off a bi-pod. </div></div>
Kudu22,
What is a neutral muzzle brake? How does it differ from other muzzle brakes? What other types of muzzle brakes are there?
Thanks!

That is a Manners T4A that Mike does a little extra work to it.

The neutral brake has even porting on top so it keeps the same gas pressure on both bi-pod legs. Our normal brakes have a larger port on the right side so it tracks straight back when shooting offhand but when you go prone it has the tendency to cause the rifle to lean more on the right leg.

Nice rifle and all he built for me where hammers. Mike is as good a guy you will find anywhere, first class.