• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Blacks Laughing At Whitey

This is the real shit that will bring everyone together. Hilarious comedy that’s horrifically offensive to everyone equally

Yeah, I miss those days. That's what I grew up in everybody making fun of everybody. And back then, people got pissed when you didn't make fun of them.
Lol, my grandmother actually told me, “If I didn’t pick on you, you’d think I didn’t love you”. She didn’t curse or wasn’t vulgar at all but had her own ways to pick on us

My friends on the other hand. I have said, and have had said to me, some of the most horrifying shit imaginable

Reactions: Jethro3898
Yeah, I get it. In my house if people weren't taking jobs at your for one thing or another you end up asking them " what's wrong? You don't seem yourself today".

Couple of examples...
I would do something where my comment was "I thought" son, what have I told you about that, thinking is not your strong suit. Just get by on your looks... It's a shame you have a face for radio"

That would be watching TV and I walk by going to the garage... give me a son, looks like you got a string hanging from your shorts ... I would walk over... he would grab a hold of my knee... oh, I'm sorry that's just your leg.

Same guy that on Christmas, the occasional birthday, wood wrap a box inside a box inside a box... occasionally he would forget to put the gift in there... now that's just funny stuff, especially the times when the wrapping paper is duct tape.

After arguing with me or dealing with me and one way or another... Now I know why tigers eat their young... LOL

It was always something. And thank God for him. If it weren't for him I'd be a thin-skinned pussy. Who needs enemies when you got family... LOL

Reactions: The D