• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Blacktidesarmament is NOT G2G

Dirty8404

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Apr 17, 2018
Bought 5rd 300 WM SSSF and 10rd 308 DSSF Accurate Mags in June using a Postal MO. Radio silence for the next month.

Guy replies saying he didn’t remember getting a MO and goes radio silent again.

Did an inquiry through the post office to get the money back since I assumed it was lost in the mail. The MO had been cashed.

So, I figured honest mistake. It’s mid-September and I finally get my mags. Despite posting the mags I wanted in the ad for the thread, the PM thread, and the fucking money order, I get a 5rd 308 instead of a 10rd.

I priority mail it back, politely ask for a 10rd in place of the 5rd, or just my money back.

Radio silence since I mailed the magazine back on September 23rd and pm’ed requesting a replacement.

I’ve bought scopes worth 3k+ on the ‘hide, just glad it was just a magazine and hopefully no one else gets burned by this guy.

@BlackTidesArmament

Still nothing. @Tucker301 any way to keep this guy from doing this to someone else?

Lemme know if this is against the rules, but be wary of doing business with:

Anthony Battaglia
8 Diane Dr
Monroe, CT 06468

His activity here has been very low lately. I'll put the screws to the account, but I'm not sure if that will have much effect.