• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Blade 2022

502Chevelle

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jul 1, 2014
Charlotte NC
Blade show was pretty cool. Got to talk to some cool people. My beautiful wife was helpful today and is drinking margaritas right now (oh boy!). Didn't take many pics as I was too busy looking. Here are a couple. One is Bob Dozier signing my sheath.
20220604_160008.jpg
20220604_125250.jpg

Is that a custom? I don’t see one like that in their website

I'm not sure if the Battlehorse is a custom, as I'm not very familiar with their line. I will say that they had a lot of a couple other small blades, but they only had one of the upswept skinner, and they sort of had it put back. He showed it to us and I wanted it. I have large hands, and this is a smaller knife, but it still fits my hand so nice. It really feels so usable. AEB-L steel. Many of their small knives were O1. It has a nice liner which really contrasts with the dark micarta. The guys at Battlehorse were really cool. They seemed to enjoy having a pretty long talk about their blades and steel and such. Call them and ask for Adam, I'm sure he will make you one, and the price is pretty reasonable. When I get this thing bloody in the fall I will try to remember to put an AAR on it.