• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Blame Game

RTH1800

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Sep 16, 2009
    Midwest
    I read that Trump is to blame for “150,000” deaths from Covid.
    It is said he should be prosecuted.

I think that if Obama were president he would be lauded for “his historic achievement in preventing the loss of millions of lives.”

I wonder if Woodrow Wilson was blamed for the 1918 pandemic?

Reactions: Mike Islander
    How many people were killed by drunk illegals? Time to round up some dems and throw them in the slammer for that alone 🤬

Reactions: Cheyenne Bodie
    Its all my fault. Everything. Mom always said Im no good. Its all my fault, Im a terrible person. Blame me, snif snif, boohoo

I also love how apparently mayor's and governor's have 0 controll over their states when it comes to Covid.

Let's say Trump actually "did nothing".....what exactly was stopping state and local leaders from doing something then?

You can't on one hand blast Trump for being a "dictator".......and then turn around and blast him again for "not being a dictator".

That's not how any of this works.

NY ordered people with corona into nursing homes....how is that Trump's fault?

Reactions: Aries256
    Half the deaths weren’t because of Covid. Many that were covid were people who were dying anyhow. Its all lies.
    maybe less. they only tell us how many died that MIGHT have been infected WITH Covid at the time of death. (no test required for the covid label).
    we actually have no idea how many from FROM Covid.

You can't on one hand blast Trump for being a "dictator".......and then turn around and blast him again for "not being a dictator".
    Hasn’t stopped;
    Cuomo
    DeBlasio
    Wittmer
    Inslee
    Durkin
    Portland Ted
    Garcetti
    Newsom

What really concerns me is the vast number of people that see nothing wrong with these and many other politicians literally comitting genocide to get their way/further their agenda. Those people/voters have surely lost their moral compass.