• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Blaser LRS-2 in 338 Lapua, only five made????

Re: Blaser LRS-2 in 338 Lapua, only five made????

Total BS. Otherwise I have number 2 of 5. Thats probably what his dealer told him so he would buy it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sotexhunter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Total BS. Otherwise I have number 2 of 5. Thats probably what his dealer told him so he would buy it. </div></div>

That's kinda what I was thinking. If I have #3 of 5, then that means there are <span style="font-style: italic">only</span> two more out there
wink.gif

Clearly the information the seller has is incorrect. But at any price below $6.5K for that package it is a steal.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Smash</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Is this guy full of it or did Blaser only make five of this rifle:

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=127402935

I have the pretty much the same config (US Optics scope) and was just wondering.

Thanks in advance for your input. </div></div>

I certainly doubt there are only 5 made, because the price would be much higher. However, as a package, if a bidder can get it for around 6K, it would be a steal. Remember the scope alone is about 3 K.

Everything looks nice, but I am bias toward AIAWSM.

I think I would check on terminology-- the LSR and the Tactical are different rifles.

From what I've been told-- the Tactical is available in .308, 300wsm, and 338 lapua. You can't go lower in calibers.

The LSR is available in lower calibers, but only can go up to 300wsm. (Again, recognize free advice is worth every penny). The 338 lapua requires a heavier action, and hence the tactical version.

Either way, this ia a very good deal. If I didn't just sink funds into a TRG, I would seriously consider this....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Smash</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sotexhunter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Total BS. Otherwise I have number 2 of 5. Thats probably what his dealer told him so he would buy it. </div></div>

That's kinda what I was thinking. If I have #3 of 5, then that means there are <span style="font-style: italic">only</span> two more out there
wink.gif
</div></div>

4 or 5 must have been sold recently in Australia
smile.gif

http://www.usedguns.com.au/used_rifles_7mm.html#7mmplus