• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Blaser LRS Tactical2 300WinMag/338 Lapua

peter76

enthusiast
Minuteman
Jun 25, 2014
Houston
www.pst-inc.com
Hello All

I recently purchased said rifle used unfired. I’m planning to put a Schmidt& Bender 5-25X 56PM2 using a Spuhr mount.

1:I’m wondering if there is any cant to the Picatinny Rail that is attached on the Barrel?

2: What is the thread size of the little screws in the barref for the mirage band and where can I get some.

3: My rifle has the forward mounted night vision rail attached , however, the original piece is missing. Where could I get one

4: For some reason I cannot engage the safety. It seems stuck and I do not want to force it. I have had and handles”a few” rifles in past. Therefore I feel a little dumbfounded.

Any help would be appreciated. Other than that I’m a very happy camper

The safety isn't stuck my friend. If you push forward slightly and down on the back of it it should put the safety on for you . I've an lrs2 and the safety is the exact same as the tac2. It's spring loaded and should snap back under tension. Let me know what way you get on.

Thanks so much. You saved me from making a complete idiot of myself when calling Sig/Blaser Customer service. It was exactly like you said.

No problem my friend - glad to help. It took me a while to catch onto that one too lol

Go onto blaser USA rifles PDF. You can get I think no angle 12 moa and 40 moa rails for the tac2 off of them. Fairly expensive but do the job. You should be able to check with a set of Vernier calibers if there is any cant.

I believe it comes standard with a 12 or 12.5 moa rail