• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Blaser tactical 2 bipod mounting

Shooterjoe

Private
Minuteman
Mar 1, 2008
Question. I am trying to adapt a bipod for this model and I really dont want to goto the sling Stud mounting system aspect. Are thre other options to attach a bipod on the track rail it comes with. I dont even know what type of rail it is on the rifle. Thanks in advance.

Question. I am trying to adapt a bipod for this model and I really dont want to goto the sling Stud mounting system aspect. Are thre other options to attach a bipod on the track rail it comes with. I dont even know what type of rail it is on the rifle. Thanks in advance.
Hey Joe. It’s a European UIT rail. We have both a 1913 conversion and spigot system on our Tac 2.

Regards,
Marky
John1911.com

You will likely need a trip to the hardware store for shorter screws or be able to trim them yourself. Both of the included lengths were too long for my Steyr.

You will likely need a trip to the hardware store for shorter screws or be able to trim them yourself. Both of the included lengths were too long for my Steyr.
Sorry for late reply...my email is not notifying me on replies. Yes, your right...I did have to shave down the screws and the plates for it to slide into and tighten the picatinny rail...