• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Blemish Lapua Bullets

Re: Blemish Lapua Bullets

Purely cosmetic, and should not hurt anything. I have delt with Powder Valley many times, and I am suprised they sent that box to you.

omg.........the need to be re-cycled NOW......

pm me asap and i'll get you shipping info ......i got a match coming up soon

Good call on the tumbling.
smile.gif

I don't know what Lapua was thinking. 25lbs of lead and copper is going to tear through that cheap box with ease in shipping. I got a new box in the other day and it was in worse shape. Albeit, mine wasn't wet, and I think all of my bullets are there... I think. I haven't counted yet.

Can I send it to BT for counting?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bacarrat</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I don't know what Lapua was thinking. 25lbs of lead and copper is going to tear through that cheap box with ease in shipping. I got a new box in the other day and it was in worse shape. Albeit, mine wasn't wet, and I think all of my bullets are there... I think. I haven't counted yet.

Can I send it to BT for counting?</div></div>

yes ....but i'll have to charge..........

Thats odd I have purchased a quantity like that in Lapua Scenars and yes I got the cardboard box but I also had 10 standard little blue boxes inside the big cardboard box.

I wouls say those blemishes would be cosmetic.

Some of my berger's have blemishs on them also.

Lapua has balls using a cheap ass box like that...Nosler 1k bulk come in a heavy duty resealable box and are a hell of a lot cheaper and shoot great!

Damn, I can't believe they shipped it to you in that box. It's just cosmetic though, I would try to swtitch it out though on principal.