• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

BLH headstamp

cav has been

Sergeant
Minuteman
Apr 25, 2008
wilds of montana
Well I'm old, tired and my google foo is weak. Anyone know who makes blh headstamped brass? I just bought some pulled, primed 308 brass,mixed headstamp.Was about 1/3 WCC=Western,1/3 BHA match ( which I guess would be Black hills ) maybe a hundred or so BLH, the rest was Fc=Federal with a few Norma brass thrown in. I'm assuming BLH is also Blackhills but assumptions have lead me astray before. I am also assuming someone else builds brass for BH.
Thanks, S.

Black Hills has used many suppliers of brass over the years. Some of the BHA Match stuff was also made by Norma, good brass actually. I have about 400 pcs of it in 300WM, very consistent through many loads.

Thanks Lightman, i've read that Winnie was furnishing brass. It is no big deal,I'll segregate the different headstamps, give them a good looking over and drive on.
Thanks Stpilot, Good to know, always nice to know about good 300wm brass. My FC stock is starting to look rat sucked.