• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

BLK LBL Bipod

emptycoffin93

Private
Minuteman
Oct 6, 2012
Anyone running a BLK LBL Bipod/Handguard on a large frame AR? What are your thoughts on it? Pictures appreciated as well!

In my opinion, you would be better served by a well designed MLOK handguard and an Atlas CAL bipod. I have no experience with the BLK LBL product but there's just something about it that screams "I'll fuck you over the first chance I get". I mean the foot print is kind of narrow, the bottom portion of the rail has next to no support it looked like, the bipod is held up by magnets, not a fan of where they put the tensioner, and overall the bipod looks kinda flimsy.

In my book, it'd be a hard pass. There's a reason you don't see them around.

In my opinion, you would be better served by a well designed MLOK handguard and an Atlas CAL bipod. I have no experience with the BLK LBL product but there's just something about it that screams "I'll fuck you over the first chance I get". I mean the foot print is kind of narrow, the bottom portion of the rail has next to no support it looked like, the bipod is held up by magnets, not a fan of where they put the tensioner, and overall the bipod looks kinda flimsy.

In my book, it'd be a hard pass. There's a reason you don't see them around.

Yeah, doesn’t seem to be many of them floating around. I’ve already got the CAL, so I’m sure I’ll end up with an SLR ION. Thanks for the input!