• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Blood in the water

Cowpokey

MSgt, USAF Ret
Minuteman
  • May 1, 2020
    Bel Air, MD
    Been having a tough go at it the last couple weeks. Daughter is in the hospital; and with the scamdemic, we can't even go visit.

So, I decided to get drunk last night, and have some fun in the Bear Pit. A poor excuse is better than no excuse.

I hold no grudges. The one feeling I have (had) is long gone.

Send it!

I clicked in for the thread title and I still don't know WTF is happening but I'm in!

Been having a tough go at it the last couple weeks. Daughter is in the hospital; and with the scamdemic, we can't even go visit.

So, I decided to get drunk last night, and have some fun in the Bear Pit. A poor excuse is better than no excuse.

I hold no grudges. The one feeling I have (had) is long gone.

Send it!
    All good mate,

I figured something was up,
    A few posts of yours seemed out of character.

Hope the daughter is feeling better & out of the hospital soon.

Oh boy... here we go!

giphy (1).gif

• Haha
    Reactions: Cowpokey
    The plus side is nobody read any of it. Everyone scrolled right past it looking for tits.

Yeah totally. I don't read any words or memes posted by M F'n retards that don't understand what motivational pics are in that thread...just scroll to the next boobs. I ain't about to go look for whatever this is about either.

Reactions: Bullfrog08
    Cheer up fucker, it's the holidays. I wrote a funny story to cheer people up for Christmas. Maybe you should do the same? Didn't you pay attention at leadership school?

• Haha
    Reactions: Cowpokey
    Cheer up fucker, it's the holidays. I wrote a funny story to cheer people up for Christmas. Maybe you should do the same? Didn't you pay attention at leadership school?

Prep, leadership school and anything else designed to turn you into a better NCO were always waaaaay too late in the career path.

They should have been mandatory prior to sew-on to give the individual a chance to apply what the schools (and their lazy-assed supervisors) DIDN'T teach them.

All of my critiques of these courses specifically pointed this out. Of course it did no good.

Had a young lady (SrA) working for me once that had just finished NCOLS.
    She had a line number and after returning, informed me of her desire to become an instructor. (She had already applied)

I had a long chat with her about why she felt that she was qualified to teach Airmen how to become a NCO when she herself, had absolutely ZERO experience. I even brought up the question of how she would handle student questions asking how she had handled things with her subordinates. (Insert blank stare here)

She was unable to convince me of her qualifications since I had known her for the last three years and her skills were definitely lacking.

In the end I let her go because I didn't need that shit level of NCO working for me.
    I heard from one of my Airmen later on that she had a melt down in class. 🤣🤣

Reactions: Sean the Nailer