• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Bloomberg Campaign Text

anon

Private
Minuteman
Feb 23, 2013
Yesterday, as I arrived at the range to sign in and go shoot, I received a text from Bloomberg's campaign asking if i would support him. The guy who is spending money and organizing people to further infringe upon my rights. Yeah, but no.

Yesterday, as I arrived at the range to sign in and go shoot, I received a text from Bloomberg's campaign asking if i would support him. The guy who is spending money and organizing people to further infringe upon my rights. Yeah, but no.

Should of texted back " Go Fuck your Dead Mother"

• Love
Reactions: 2ndamendfan
I had fun with it...just responded that " I detest Mr. Bloomberg and his views on law enforcement, economics, and Second Amendment Rights. I suspect he is a racist and we certainly do not need another billionaire politician buying another election in America. No money/ no votes for Mr. Bloomberg."

At least I got a reply of "Thanks for your reply and have a nice day"

Pretty sure I'm on a hit list now. Fuck Bloomberg.

VooDoo