• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Bloomberg for president.

Very true.

He's probably doing everything up to this point off of interest alone. I fear he is the only true threat. The Democrats will flock to someone with that much willingness capability.

At this point I'm sure they'd endorse Lucifer himself if they knew he would beat Trump. What else do they have for an alternative, Biden? HA!

Reactions: Edgecrusher
I think the only reason they are allowing Styer to stick around and join the debates is their desire to milk his bank account.

Be mean to him he may take his ball of money and go sulk - or become a third party drain on their votes.

Ditto Buttberg.

He will end up being the Democrats Ross Perot hopefully.

Reactions: wh20crazy
58 Billion goes a long way not to mention the interest and capital gains he makes off of it. Its enough money to fuck with every election across the Nation until he departs from the earth. Its fuck you money no matter how you look at it, he plans to spend a billion on this election cycle alone. Enough money to have you disarmed which he is presently doing in Virginia , ground zero for his agenda.

What ticket is he running on? I don't think he was involved in the Democratic debates.

He was here on Saturday. He brought Judge Judy to attract a crowd. 45 people showed- literally. Im hoping the giant blow to his ego costs him a fortune.

He's got the best ego that money can buy.

At first I thought he was going to be completely ineffective and I thought his first few rounds of tv ads were pretty poorly done but this recent round attacking trump about trump preventing people with preexisting conditions from having affordable insurance I think could really hurt but who really knows until the votes are actually in and I still have hope that Americans won’t vote a commie in

They probably wouldn't. But they are dumb enough to not recognize one, especially when being lied too.

Wolf in sheep's clothing and all that.

At first I thought he was going to be completely ineffective and I thought his first few rounds of tv ads were pretty poorly done but this recent round attacking trump about trump preventing people with preexisting conditions from having affordable insurance I think could really hurt but who really knows until the votes are actually in and I still have hope that Americans won’t vote a commie in

So, you're believing Bloomberg's ads...?

FYI, Obamacare is still the law of the land. Trump's not preventing anyone from getting affordable care. Obamacare is managing to accomplish that all by itself.

Haven't you figured out yet that every time Bloomberg's mouth, or that of his minions, is moving....; well you can finish that sentence as well as I might.

Saying that the man has no shame is like saying that fish have a few scales. His basic attitude is that rules are for the rest of us, and that none apply to him.

Something to ponder. It's all just a game for him... The law.

Bloomberg claims he's releasing his tax statement, but it's redacted.

Full of it is the understatement of the election cycle.

Last edited:
He was here on Saturday. He brought Judge Judy to attract a crowd. 45 people showed- literally. Im hoping the giant blow to his ego costs him a fortune.
You ever notice, even tho, the D candidate hasn't been chosen yet, when you see a dim rally, they have a small room that's barley filled?? When Pres. Trump has a rally, it's a RALLY! He packs them in, standing room only, even outside, crowds are large. I really hope that that's a sign of things to come, when Nov. gets here. Mac:unsure:

I am of the opinion that the Blue team know the circus debates aren't going so well.
Bb is sliding in to see if/when the DNC finally admits this.
Also they/he thinks they can play the billionaire Pres game like was played on them.
They, DNC, need all the help and money they can get.
Bb has this.

R

Reactions: TACC
Lots of Bloomberg ads on TV in WA state, promising everything to the voters, no mention of how it will be paid for. How big is his armed security team? Another, damn hypocritical gun grabbing bastard!

Last edited:
Reactions: TACC
So, you're believing Bloomberg's ads...?

FYI, Obamacare is still the law of the land. Trump's not preventing anyone from getting affordable care. Obamacare is managing to accomplish that all by itself.

Haven't you figured out yet that every time Bloomberg's mouth, or that of his minions, is moving....; well you can finish that sentence as well as I might.

Saying that the man has no shame is like saying that fish have a few scales. His basic attitude is that rules are for the rest of us, and that none apply to him.

Something to ponder. It's all just a game for him... The law.

Bloomberg claims he's releasing his tax statement, but it's redacted.

Full of it is the understatement of the election cycle.

personally, I'm about as libertarian as it gets so I would prefer zero government interference in the markets

and, you're preaching to the choir brother, i'm on the same page but regardless of whether i believe the ads i referenced are factually accurate or not, i still think the specific one i mentioned will be effective imo

Reactions: Greg Langelius *
Make no mistake he's running! Think of him as an undercover candidate (for now).
He could not participate in the last debate because he hasn't raised enough money (DNC rule requirement for debate qualification).
He already purchased a Superbowl Add & if I remember right it's a full minute.

Right now I'd give Bloomberg 52% chance of being their nominee with Biden @ 48%

If I would have read those odds 2 weeks ago I'd have thought whoever posted it was crazy but................

I gave this some thought during the last 6 hrs on a plane with this idiot.
1579325054089.png

This is DC political swamp trying to maintain their ecosystem.

The impeachment is dead in senate no matter what; Dem's have known that from the beginning.
The 30 day impeachment delay by Pulosy Galore has only 1 plausible motive (in my mind). It is the absolute perfect, couldn't ask for better even if tooth fairy were real, Campaign blocker!
Perfectly timed to coincide with early primary caucuses, Bernie, Warren, and Klobuchar are taken out of the race for 2-8 weeks.
That's right 3 of the 4 front running Dem's will be stuck in the senate chambers 6 days a week 10-12 hrs a day with no electronics allowed. They cant even have their cell phones. So not only are they stuck in DC, they have a comm's blackout with their campaigns.
No way they can make up that much lost momentum!

Out of the current 4 front runners I believe the DC political swamp could only tolerate 1 & that's Biden.
  • Bernie is a commie and would very much upset the swamp cart.
  • Warren is a bat shit crazy academic with zero common sense or judgment. Would also upset swamp cart.
  • Klobuchare has zero chance of beating Trump + She probably isn't swampy enough yet!
  • Biden is a well known swamp creature that would continue to live symbiotically with the DC swamp as he has for the past 40 years.
  • Steyer (nincompoop) = placeholder for Bloomberg
But secretly Biden is not the swamps first choice, he is not globalist enough, nor is he radical enough on climate change, medicare for all, extreme abortion rights, or anti gun rights.

Secretly (for now) I think the Deep Swamp wants Bloomberg to get the nomination. Bloomberg has the support of Wall street, teachers unions, Globalists, SJW's, and He literally owns a big chunk of the media...............Fuck it's a perfect shit storm of my worst nightmare!

Bloomberg has executive experience and a record of organization and accomplishment. He's actually done & is doing to the 2A what all those other idiots promised to do.
He makes the Deep Swamp happy and the SJW Green New deal pukes get a tingle up their leg. Plus he's a Billionaire!

Bloomberg is Dangerous!
Disenfranchised Bernie supporters are far......far more likely to vote for Bloomberg then Biden (male version of Hillary)
Mark my words, the Dem front runner landscape will look very different by the time the dust settles on the senate impeachment trial.
Don't be surprised if Obama comes out of hiding and endorses Bloomberg at the 11th hr.

I really hope I'm wrong & cynicism got the best of me tonight (Beto derangement syndrome maybe?) o_O

Lots of Bloomberg ads on TV in WA state, promising everything to the voters, no mention of how it will be paid for. How big is his armed security team? Another, damn hypocritical gun grabbing bastard!
He has pile of thugs in his goon squad. They look like the type that would do whatever order comes down from the tyrant.

Reactions: DIBBS
It wasn't very long ago, when all we saw/heard/talked about was 'Soros'.... and now the conversation (attention?) has shifted.

Should it?

Make no mistake he's running! Think of him as an undercover candidate (for now).
He could not participate in the last debate because he hasn't raised enough money (DNC rule requirement for debate qualification).
He already purchased a Superbowl Add & if I remember right it's a full minute.

Right now I'd give Bloomberg 52% chance of being their nominee with Biden @ 48%

If I would have read those odds 2 weeks ago I'd have thought whoever posted it was crazy but................

I gave this some thought during the last 6 hrs on a plane with this idiot.
View attachment 7228001

This is DC political swamp trying to maintain their ecosystem.

The impeachment is dead in senate no matter what; Dem's have known that from the beginning.
The 30 day impeachment delay by Pulosy Galore has only 1 plausible motive (in my mind). It is the absolute perfect, couldn't ask for better even if tooth fairy were real, Campaign blocker!
Perfectly timed to coincide with early primary caucuses, Bernie, Warren, and Klobuchar are taken out of the race for 2-8 weeks.
That's right 3 of the 4 front running Dem's will be stuck in the senate chambers 6 days a week 10-12 hrs a day with no electronics allowed. They cant even have their cell phones. So not only are they stuck in DC, they have a comm's blackout with their campaigns.
No way they can make up that much lost momentum!

Out of the current 4 front runners I believe the DC political swamp could only tolerate 1 & that's Biden.
  • Bernie is a commie and would very much upset the swamp cart.
  • Warren is a bat shit crazy academic with zero common sense or judgment. Would also upset swamp cart.
  • Klobuchare has zero chance of beating Trump + She probably isn't swampy enough yet!
  • Biden is a well known swamp creature that would continue to live symbiotically with the DC swamp as he has for the past 40 years.
  • Steyer (nincompoop) = placeholder for Bloomberg
But secretly Biden is not the swamps first choice, he is not globalist enough, nor is he radical enough on climate change, medicare for all, extreme abortion rights, or anti gun rights.

Secretly (for now) I think the Deep Swamp wants Bloomberg to get the nomination. Bloomberg has the support of Wall street, teachers unions, Globalists, SJW's, and He literally owns a big chunk of the media...............Fuck it's a perfect shit storm of my worst nightmare!

Bloomberg has executive experience and a record of organization and accomplishment. He's actually done & is doing to the 2A what all those other idiots promised to do.
He makes the Deep Swamp happy and the SJW Green New deal pukes get a tingle up their leg. Plus he's a Billionaire!

Bloomberg is Dangerous!
Disenfranchised Bernie supporters are far......far more likely to vote for Bloomberg then Biden (male version of Hillary)
Mark my words, the Dem front runner landscape will look very different by the time the dust settles on the senate impeachment trial.
Don't be surprised if Obama comes out of hiding and endorses Bloomberg at the 11th hr.

I really hope I'm wrong & cynicism got the best of me tonight (Beto derangement syndrome maybe?) o_O

God dammit, I think you might be spot on. We might get fucked again. And again. And again. On the bright side, this might set it off if VA doesn't.