• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Blue Collar Reloading Brick and Mortar Location

vinniedelpino

Major Hide Member
Minuteman
  • Sep 27, 2020
    Charlotte NC
    I stopped by their shop in Salisbury and I was like a kid in a candy store. Lots of powders I haven't seen in quite a while all at reasonable prices. Countless jugs of the full VV line too, even the 565 and 570. Tons of projectiles too. I wound up leaving with a few boxes of 139 scenars for $40 a pop.

A nice hispanic lady was behind the counter and she knew her stuff too. I don't have a problem with supply and demand dictating pricing, but in times like these I feel like it's worthwhile to give a shout out to a local business that is well run and takes care of its customers.

I'll remember this long after the shortage is over. If you're anywhere near Salisbury, NC, drop by their shop. It'll be worth your while. The website is fine, but doesn't even touch on how much treasure lies inside that tiny shop.

PSA over.

Reactions: doc88 and Esumter
    I've only ordered bullets and ammo from their website but prices have been very reasonable with no limits. Quick and reasonable shipping.

I stopped by their shop in Salisbury and I was like a kid in a candy store. Lots of powders I haven't seen in quite a while all at reasonable prices. Countless jugs of the full VV line too, even the 565 and 570. Tons of projectiles too. I wound up leaving with a few boxes of 139 scenars for $40 a pop.

A nice hispanic lady was behind the counter and she knew her stuff too. I don't have a problem with supply and demand dictating pricing, but in times like these I feel like it's worthwhile to give a shout out to a local business that is well run and takes care of its customers.

I'll remember this long after the shortage is over. If you're anywhere near Salisbury, NC, drop by their shop. It'll be worth your while. The website is fine, but doesn't even touch on how much treasure lies inside that tiny shop.

PSA over.
    Geez man, now you've done gone and ruined it.... Damn it.....

Reactions: SDBguy95