• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Blue Collar Reloading

Great folks to do biz with . I have been buying bullets and brass from them for some time now . This is good news . Thanks for the heads up .

Reactions: lash
IF they have any powder it's a deep dark secret. Go look for powder and you get this:

Powder & Primers​

Welcome, now that we have your attention please read below before contacting us about powder or primers.

1. We carry the following powders: VihtaVuori, Alliant, Hodgdon, IMR, Winchester, Accurate, & Ramshot.
  2. IF or WHEN primers do become available to us, we carry the following: Remington, CCI, Federal, Winchester, Cheddite, & Nobel Sport.
  3. We DO NOT carry any black powder. We offer black powder substitutes like Pyrodex(s) or Blackhorn 209.

They have powder
I got 40 lbs of N565 & 40 of H-4350 from them

Attachments

• IMG_1547.png
    IMG_1547.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 77
I recently purchased 1,500 Berger bullets from Blue Collar Reloading. Good price, too. They had Lapua Center-X in stock that day so I put a couple bricks in the cart. They wouldn't ship the CX to me in Illinois but did ship the bullets. Go figure. It was kind of aggravating but I kind of see their point. Illinois sucks but I have to deal with it and the associated bs that goes along with it.