• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Precision Rifle Gear Blue Force Gear Mag Pouches

OREGUN

Alpine Orangutan
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 29, 2014
    Out West
    Anyone know which BFG ten speed pouch is the right size for AICS pattern 10 round mags? .308 or the 417, or something else I’m not seeing? Thanks.

Anyone know which BFG ten speed pouch is the right size for AICS pattern 10 round mags? .308 or the 417, or something else I’m not seeing? Thanks.
    They should fit in the .308 version. I haven't tested it but do use the Gcode scorpion pouch to hold AICS mags

Reactions: OREGUN
    Thanks. It seems obvious but I also don’t have any of the listed mags to compare to…or possibly I just don’t know what magazine is the .mil-equivalent of civilian AICS pattern. Appreciate the help.

Esstac KYWI 762 shorty will also fit a 10-rnd AICS like a champ.
    I was wondering about that when I saw this thread and looked over on their site. They say AICS won't work. Always good to have some ground truth. Thanks

Can confirm this will fit as well. Just tried that setup out over the weekend.

I was wondering about that when I saw this thread and looked over on their site. They say AICS won't work. Always good to have some ground truth. Thanks
    Yes I saw a picture of someone on Reddit that tried it out and it worked. So I bought one. I used some Magpul AICS 10 rounders, functioned just fine. Quick caveat, I didn’t have any steel mags to try out but I don’t see how it would be any different.

I ended up passing it along because I’m just going to use a G Code Scorpions instead… that way I can keep one pouch mounted and use it for both AR and AICS.

The BFG mag pouches are awesome because they’re light and lay flat when empty. But there are other designs that make reinserting a mag easier.

Reactions: OREGUN
    Excellent. I really want flat when empty, light, no bungees or flaps or fasteners, and ability to accommodate any similarly sized objects. Of course, it needs to at least snuggly hold a steel ten rounder and I don't care about putting mags in….empties hit the dirt.

Yes I saw a picture of someone on Reddit that tried it out and it worked. So I bought one. I used some Magpul AICS 10 rounders, functioned just fine. Quick caveat, I didn’t have any steel mags to try out but I don’t see how it would be any different.

I have torn/runs in my BFG mag pouches from aluminum GI mags so I wouldn’t recommend running metal mags in them at all.