• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sidearms & Scatterguns Blue Label Glocks - Discounted Glocks for Veterans

hermosabeach

Invite new Gun owners to the range in 2021
Minuteman
Mods- please delete if this violates the rules...

Glock is offering “blue label” pricing to Veterans this summer....

This makes the price of a standard Glock around $400

DdKmQ9PW0AAlQ7W.jpg

As a part of the Salute to Veterans GLOCK Discount Program, any honorably discharged veteran is eligible to purchase 1 Blue Label pistol through our LE Distributors/Sub D Dealers from Memorial Day to Labor Day.

That is wonderful! Anytime I see any company recognize my fellow vets I appreciate it; at least they are getting what guys my age never received.

Please show me where honorably discharged veterans with a DD214 qualify for this program.....the Glock website says differently......

The Blue Label Program is available to the below with approved purchaser ID:
  • Sworn Law Enforcement officers, including Federal, State, County & City also includes retired L.E. officers with "retired" credentials (LE Department Picture ID front & back)
  • EMT's, Fire Fighters, Volunteer Fire Fighters, and Paramedics (with Picture ID from department front & back) Certifications alone are not authorized and do not qualify
  • Military personnel including Reservists and National Guard with I.D also includes retired Military with "retired" credentials (Military picture ID front & back)
    (Excludes Contractors and Civilian Employees)
    DD214/discharge papers do not qualify
    - If you cannot submit your ID please use our dealer locator to find a dealer in your area
  • Corrections Officers, including Parole and Probation Officers (LE Department Picture ID front & back)
  • State Licensed Security Companies (Loomis, RAM, etc.) Also includes State Licensed Armed Security Officers Employed by State Licensed Security Companies (with Employment Picture ID from company front & back) Certifications alone are not authorized and do not qualify
  • Court Judges.
  • LE Academy Cadets with enrollment documentation from the Academy
  • GSSF Coupon Recipients should contact GSSF for more information

Mods- please delete if this violates the rules...

Glock is offering “blue label” pricing to Veterans this summer....

This makes the price of a standard Glock around $400

DdKmQ9PW0AAlQ7W.jpg

As a part of the Salute to Veterans GLOCK Discount Program, any honorably discharged veteran is eligible to purchase 1 Blue Label pistol through our LE Distributors/Sub D Dealers from Memorial Day to Labor Day.

Yeah, Bubba the Dealer wants a copy of my 214 to do that. No thanks.