• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Bluetooth earpiece

packratt

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 16, 2005
VA
I've been using a Motorola H730 on ear Bluetooth earpiece for years. Unfortunately Motorola has discontinued this item.

chrome_image_Jan 13, 2022 8_34_38 PM EST.png

I like this style earpiece because it's comfortable and doesn't interfere with my hearing when I'm no t on a call. It also stays in place during most physical activity.

Any suggestions for a currently available earpiece?

AirPods Pro. Noise cancellation. Pass through that can be adjusted to your needs. Exceptional sound quality. Stereo, if wanted. A second, charged earpiece for when the other runs out of juice, if you don't want stereo. They are awesome.

I've been using a Motorola H730 on ear Bluetooth earpiece for years. Unfortunately Motorola has discontinued this item.

View attachment 7783836
I like this style earpiece because it's comfortable and doesn't interfere with my hearing when I'm no t on a call. It also stays in place during most physical activity.

Any suggestions for a currently available earpiece?
I strongly recommend the Plantronics Voyager 5200. I have been using them for a few years. Our company now buys them for employees for use in company trucks, I work for a GC. Arizona has a hands free law now for phones. The only somewhat complaint is the battery life. It only last 7 hours of talk time when it is new and after year or so you don't necessarily get that. Kinda like you cell phone battery is not as good the older it gets. There are some long days I need to charge it again.
FYI the Plantronics Voyager 5200 is an upgraded version of the original Plantronics Voyager. Get the 5200 model as it has better noise cancelation then the earlier model. Also recommend getting the picking up the carrying/charging case.

FYI: They don't stand up so well to a 1100rpm washing machine rinse cycle. I mean it turned on ok and I could talk on it after it got dried out but would not stay connected to may phone. :-(

HTH