• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

BM-59 Build is Home

Orlando

Sergeant
Minuteman
Sep 18, 2011
Ohio
Been accumalating parts for 8 months and sent of the box of parts to Shuffs Parkerizing for the build. Just got her back the other day

Cant say enough good about Tims work and attention to detail. If you need any Garand work, parkerizing, special builds etc,look him up. He does top notch work
http://shuffsparkerizing.com/

Ran 80 rds through her and she is a real joy to shoot. There is one big issue though, evertime I pulled the trigger I was grinnin from ear to ear. This thing is bad to the bone!!
Picture677.jpg

Picture675.jpg

Picture684.jpg

Picture683.jpg

Picture685.jpg

Picture682.jpg

Picture678.jpg

Picture681.jpg

Re: BM-59 Build is Home

You should be smiling- that`s very nice

I wish I had bought one when Reese Surplus and Springfield Armory still had them in stock.

Interesting sling-- is that a specific BM-59 sling?

You don't see that rifle very often. Very nice indeed.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DV</div><div class="ubbcode-body">.

Interesting sling-- is that a specific BM-59 sling?

</div></div>

Yes Sir it is

you don't see this rifle very often because, at his time,the model w.fixed flash hider and folding stock was intended for mountain troops_ the version w.detachable flash hider and folding stock was issued to paratroopers only_

Good catch,I have the correct detachable TriComp installed now just didnt have it when I took the pic

I sincerely wish you can enjoy it better (and overall shoot it MORE and more proficiently) than us at our service times_congratulations