• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD [BNIB] Surefire SOCOM 7.62 RC2 mini (Black) $1025 shipped

txbass97

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Oct 28, 2022
North Texas
Like the title states, I am selling a BNIB, never fired Surefire SOCOM 7.62 RC2 mini in the color black.

I purchased it for a rifle that I recently sold, and no longer have a use for this suppressor.

I purchased it on a 4th of July sale from Primary Arms and I'm just looking to break even.

It currently sits at TacPro Shooting Center in Mingus, TX, if you are local and want to have them transfer it to you. You are able to shoot it while in NFA jail on their ranges, one of which goes out to 1,000 yards. If you are local to DFW and choose to submit form 4 paperwork with them, the transfer fee has already been paid for by myself. If it is to be shipped to a different SOT, you will be on the hook for whatever your FFL/SOT charges for NFA transfers.

I will take $1025 shipped to your FFL/SOT. If you are purchasing it to have it sit at TacPro which will not require shipping, I will take $1,000. The price is firm. Not looking for trades.

Last edited: