• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories Bo Galloway Fundraiser (SPUHR Rem 700 LA pic rail, AI Mounts, GDI Precision Mounts)

OH BOY!!!!

Got a PM today from Precision Underground, maker of fine shooting bags and other accessories wanting to help out with this little project we have going on.
Very awesome of them, so give them some Hide love and support next time you are due for a shooting bag, suppressor cover, drag mat, or my favorite, the RANGE SACK!

What I have for sale are 4 codes.
Each code is valued for a $79 item and free shipping, total value of $89. We will sell them for $100 even for an extra 11 for Bo.
Really, this is just so the math is easier for me, I only have so many fingers and toes!!!
These codes are NOT available for Suppressor Covers or Rifle Cases (you can get the RANGE SACK!!! Lord knows most of you probably need one!! :LOL: )

Hit this link, check out what you want, then PP me the $. Once you do, send me a PM. I will verify payment and PM you back a code to use on the site. You can use this towards a more expensive item, you just pay the difference.

Link to a popular bag, but these work for anything!!

Please be patient if it takes a bit for me to get back with you. I have 2 jobs and a kid. Life is busy. Traveling a bit the next few days, will check in often, but for sure have a night or two where we will be so far in the woods, there will only be a fire and family, no electronics......

Last edited:
You may want to edit the post. People first opening this thread may not realize the stocks for sale below in later comments. It's a very tempting deal..

Glad to see precision underground joining the party. Damn good products and damn good people.

Reactions: powdahound76
How about it?

#BuildItForBo $200 -> $200 total

I'm already building another gun right now, but how about we start a collection on one of these to build it out for Bo? Family gets donation and Bo gets the gun.

Something to look forward to when he heads back home from CO.

We can start with the stock/dbm and if enough people jump on board we can add in the barreled action.

Just enter your amount and update the total. Wait to pay until we reach the goal or unless somebody buys it out from under us first.

I'll start it off with $200

Reactions: Salad_shooter
@NoDopes - as of now, Bo has very little use of his arms. There is big hope that with surgery tomorrow and rehab that he will gain more function.

Your line of thinking and generosity is perfect in my mind and I LOVE it!!!

I am thinking that shooting for BO will probably necessitate a bit more of a specialty stock over the KMW Sentine., set up just for him.

Just buy one of these and build your own rifle. That will help MR Bo Galloway too! :)

BUT. If when he is ready, it doesn't come to a custom fitted set-up and the KMW fits him, I have one of my own with the IMB that I will gladly give Bo.

Current list of goods still available and all FS threads updated. the Precision Underground bags have their own thread now too....

2 KMW Sentinel stocks with DMB and Custom Inletting from LRI

AXMC barrels. 2 in .243 win

Couple AI hats

AI dovetail mounts (11mm dovetail)

SAIN Defense 30 cal cleaning kits (several sold, several left)

3 codes for Precision Underground bags

one SPUHR 0 MOA rail for a Rem 700 LA

I have a few more items to post. I am a busy guy at baseline, working, volunteering, and raising a kid. I just know I cant keep up with it all and struggle at times.

Current list of goods still available and all FS threads updated. the Precision Underground bags have their own thread now too....

2 KMW Sentinel stocks with DMB and Custom Inletting from LRI

AXMC barrels. 2 in .243 win

Couple AI hats

AI dovetail mounts (11mm dovetail)

SAIN Defense 30 cal cleaning kits (several sold, several left)

3 codes for Precision Underground bags

one SPUHR 0 MOA rail for a Rem 700 LA

I have a few more items to post. I am a busy guy at baseline, working, volunteering, and raising a kid. I just know I cant keep up with it all and struggle at times.
Your doing an amazing job

I just got my cleaning kit. Two thumbs up. Heavy duty! Buy one.