• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories Bo Galloway Fundraiser (SPUHR Rem 700 LA pic rail, AI Mounts, GDI Precision Mounts)

powdahound76

Old tired dad
Minuteman
Sep 7, 2011
Denver CO
Hi All!!!
First off, again please only items posted by me in this thread. Please use the other main fundraiser thread in the PX for anything else.

A HUGE thank you to Randy and Diann Pennington, owners of Mile High Shooting for their amazing and kind donation of so much amazing gear.
Sit down and keep reading!!!

Shipping is not included. Plan on $10 for mounts.
This is all for a fundraiser. No one is making money. If you overpay by $2 for shipping, it all goes to the fundraiser. Not a dime is kept by anyone or made by anyone on ANY of these goods.

Accuracy International Mounts:

AI standard dovetail with 18MOA built in for 34mm tubes. These are for an 11mm dovetail and will also work for your precision airguns per the guys at MHS.
I am going to blow them out for $90 $55 each.
There are 11 of these.

AI standard dovetail with 28MOA built in for 34mm tubes. same 11 mm dovetail.
$90 $55 each
I have 8 of these.

AI standard dovetail with 45MOA built in for 34mm tubes. Same 11mm dovetail
$90 $55 each
I have 25 of these

Global Defense Initiatives (GDI) Mounts:

GDI MS5-OSM - This is a quick release mount for a Picatinny rail for the Trijicon MRO mount

These are $140 $70 each and I have 18 of them.

SPUHR mounts:

1 each of the following

Remington 700 LA 0 MOA rail - labeled used (cannot find a mark on it. $70.00

Last edited:
Up let’s move some items for a great cause

Up let’s move some items for a great cause

I’ll take 2 of AI standard dovetail with 28MOA built in for 34mm tubes. same 11 mm dovetail.
$55 each
I’ll take 2 of AI standard dovetail with 45MOA built in for 34mm tubes. Same 11mm dovetail. $55 each

Last edited:
Sako Aesthetic Rings 30mm. HS30-21A. 0.83" tall. Demo $60

I’m 99% sure these will work on a Tikka T3 receiver, can somebody confirm? If so I’ll take these and will be sending a PM for payment info.

@fanninland - I cannot confirm this on those rings.
does not look to me like it would without the Sako Optilock base. Not sure if those fit the tikka or if you have them.

I have a 34mm mount that works for both TRG and Tikka dovetail for sure.
Just get a new scope too!! 😁

Note the base that is a Sako part.
image.jpg

Reactions: Average guy
Duh, ok I see now....I was thinking these Spuhr rings had a dovetail that fit directly on the Tikka receiver, like the factory rings that Tikka includes with the rifle.

Currently with a NF picatinny base and Badger rings my setup is plenty good - I was just thinking if the Spuhr rings mounted directly to the receiver I could shed some weight. Plus, it's Spuhr.

Think I'll keep the setup on this Tikka as-is for now....but as this is for a great cause I'll pm you for Paypal info so I can send a donation anyways...

Thanks and apologies for my confusion.

I usually get up for my day about the time you people over there are finishing after dinner cognacs and cigars

These stocks also have their own FS thread now. Visit it here

ALRIGHT!!!!

A couple of the big items many have been excited about. I sure have been!!

Up for sale are 2 gorgeous KMW SENTINEL stocks. These have a molded in grey camo pattern I really like. These stocks come standard with an adjustable LOP kit installed and an adjustable cheek piece already installed. The adjustable cheek is of course outfitted with the original KMW Loggerhead hardware.

The awesome details!
These stocks were donated to this great cause by @THEIS and Hoplite Arms. Major thank you to him.
These stocks are FLAT TOP meaning they can inletted for either short OR Long actions. @Terry Cross of KMW has graciously offered up the buyer's choice of SA or LA DBM designed for this stock as a donation once the decision is made by the buyer. (I have one of these stocks and the KMW DBM is choice product!!! Very smooth, great operation, radiused edges everywhere)

Wait, there is more!!!!

Chad Dixon of @LongRifles Inc. has graciously donated his inletting services for the buyers of these stocks.
This will include his 3D inletting where he mirrors your exact action and machines the stock to match it in a perfect fit. Check out his pictures and details of this on his webpage at

Here is the plan. You buy. You let me know if you want short or long action DBM and I will carefully package and ship this stock to you with DBM.
You the buyer will send the stock and DBM, along with your chosen barreled action, to LRI for inletting. When I spoke with Mr Dixon this AM, he said he always prefers to be able to bolt it together and verify feeding prior to shipping back to the customer. Makes sense.

Price: $1375.00 shipped and insured to your door

Pics of stocks. there are 2, they are identical

C62E985D-9B4A-4CE4-92AA-BB9A8C998B18.jpeg
1C2268B8-BF18-4256-856A-DE829F8582B4.jpeg
3DB948C6-0A02-422B-B884-0292C07572A2.jpeg
0F338473-5CEB-4FA8-9622-0ED2818E91FA.jpeg

Last edited:
Hubba! Hubba! Beautiful stocks for a great price, that includes DBM of choice (short/long action) and custom inletting by the best out there right now!

PLEASE buy these now before I find enough change in the couch cushions to embarrass myself!! I’m almost not kidding! DO IT!! NOW!!

😁😎

Somebody better jump on this. Screaming deal

ALRIGHT!!!!

Up for sale are 2 gorgeous KMW SENTINEL stocks. These have a molded in grey camo pattern I really like. These stocks come standard with an adjustable LOP kit installed and an adjustable cheek piece already installed. The adjustable cheek is of course outfitted with the original KMW Loggerhead hardware.

The awesome details!
These stocks were donated to this great cause by @THEIS and Hoplite Arms. Major thank you to him.
These stocks are FLAT TOP meaning they can inletted for either short OR Long actions. @Terry Cross of KMW has graciously offered up the buyer's choice of SA or LA DBM designed for this stock as a donation once the decision is made by the buyer. (I have one of these stocks and the KMW DBM is choice product!!! Very smooth, great operation, radiused edges everywhere)

Wait, there is more!!!!

Chad Dixon of @LongRifles Inc. has graciously donated his inletting services for the buyers of these stocks.
This will include his 3D inletting where he mirrors your exact action and machines the stock to match it in a perfect fit. Check out his pictures and details of this on his webpage at

Here is the plan. You buy. You let me know if you want short or long action DBM and I will carefully package and ship this stock to you with DBM.
You the buyer will send the stock and DBM, along with your chosen barreled action, to LRI for inletting. When I spoke with Mr Dixon this AM, he said he always prefers to be able to bolt it together and verify feeding prior to shipping back to the customer. Makes sense.

View attachment 7671481View attachment 7671482View attachment 7671483View attachment 7671484
Do you take checks?

FYI. My 9 year old daughter is THRILLED I used her woodland bedspread for these pics.
She is very invested in this fundraiser and cannot wait to meet Bo and the Galloway family as soon as Bo can go outside at rehab. Look up Craig Hospital to see where he is for the next 90 days!

She even uses it draped over a chair for a hide for our NERF wars with bright orange NERF guns.

She will make you a hand written card to go with your stock. It will probably remind you to not be a pussy, eat more bacon, drink your coffee black, and always hate communists. Im doing my best here boys.

She is sad to see them go, comforted by the one we already have that always gets the "I get to shoot that and my AR next trip to the range, right dad?

Now this thread is really complete. We have the use of the term Wimmerns. Very nice Mr. Z. Now my day is complete.

Someone buy these both at once (matching SA and LA) make some BA switch barrel rigs, and live like a king. I have a 36MM SPURH QD mount fo the ZCO you can get to use on one of them... And MHS will have the other you need....

I would tag @TheGerman but these are outta his league....

Now this thread is really complete. We have the use of the term Wimmerns. Very nice Mr. Z. Now my day is complete.

Someone buy these both at once (matching SA and LA) make some BA switch barrel rigs, and live like a king. I have a 36MM SPURH QD mount fo the ZCO you can get to use on one of them... And MHS will have the other you need....

I would tag @TheGerman but these are outta his league....
Mine too.🤣

ALRIGHT!!!!

The awesome details!

Wait, there is more!!!!

View attachment 7671481View attachment 7671482View attachment 7671483View attachment 7671484
How's my credit? Payment plan?🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Well, since my credit and payment plan didn't work, I'm just going to bump it up.