• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories Bo Galloway Fundraiser - AI Hats, AXMC Barrels, SAIN Defense cleaning kits

powdahound76

Old tired dad
Minuteman
Sep 7, 2011
Denver CO
First. Please only items posted by me in this thread. Please use the other main fundraiser thread in the PX for anything else.

A HUGE thank you to Randy and Diann Pennington, owners of Mile High Shooting for their amazing and kind donation of so much amazing gear. I spoke with Randy on the phone last week and he asked me to email him the details of what we were doing.
He emailed me back and said come up for a box of stuff. Well, when you see this list in its entirety, you will realize the box was the size of a pick up bed....
Based on volume (its unreal, really), I will post them in increments. More coming.
I can say Thank You a hundred times and it doesn't really cover what they have done here. It's unbelievable. Thank you Randy and Diann!!!!

I am aware some of the prices may not reflect retail. Some of these are rarer items, commands a higher price. No one is making a penny here, just raising money for a young man and his family facing a lot of major changes and bills.

Shipping is not included. Plan on $10 for soft goods listed here, except the barrels.
This is all for a fundraiser. No one is making money. If you overpay by $2 for shipping, it all goes to the fundraiser. Not a dime is kept by anyone or made by anyone on ANY of these goods.

First up

Accuracy International Hats:

Desert Tan (says Worlds Best Sniper Rifle on the bill) I have 3 of these. ALL SOLD

Black (says Worlds Best Sniper Rifle on the bill) I have 1 of these left. SOLD!!!

AI Kryptek (black) These are made in the USA. I have 2 of these. ALL SOLD

AI Multicam. These are made in the USA. I have 1 of these. ALL SOLD

AI OD Green. These are made in the USA. I have 3 these. ALL SOLD

Accuracy International T Shirts:
Black Shirts, awesome AI logo on L breast, big AI logo with ASR on the back. Very Cool.

Large (1 available) ALL SOLD

XL (4 available) ALL SOLD

XXL (1 available) ALL SOLD

AINA Barrels:
AXMC profile tenon, 26" long .243 Win chamber. Threaded 5/8 x 24. WIN Tactical barrels. Black coating. Wrench flats near muzzle.

I have 2 of these. SOLD!!!. Can combine if you buy both.

Working on sorting out twist rates.
I dont have a 6mm, so dont have a way to measure twist and its not on the paper I got from MHS. I will reach out Monday and find out (Please do not call them on this!! I will do it Monday and edit this post)

This cover the items in Page 1 of the inventory list. SO much more to come.

First I take it trumps all. Post em up, send me $$!!

I can take PayPal at [email protected]. PM me for Zelle or address for USPS MO or cash.

Thanks All!!!

Last edited:
Got any pics of those shirts you can pm me?
Shirt and a hat on me if you buy those barrels. 😉

7EDD1ED2-B6CE-4CCC-9DA9-C227601E48EA.jpeg1CB9A629-4063-4B95-891E-840114F811FF.jpeg

Now I’m going to be waiting by the mailbox like a little kid. That shirt is way cool.

Reactions: powdahound76
One, buy up the rest of the AI Gear up in the first post!!! 7 hats and 2 tshirts left!!!

Up Next!!! SAIN Defense compact cleaning kits.
These are take down HD cleaning rods for 30 Cal rifles only. Total length assembled is 40" from just inside the T grip to the end.
very nice construction. knurling on each piece to aid in assembly and take down. Brass to keep steel rod from banging up your rifling.

Comes with a very nice MOLLE computable TAB Gear case with 2 zippered pockets inside. Has a small folding cordura cloth that is camp (or FDE) on one side and blaze orange on the other as part of the kit.

No jags or brushes included.

I have 10 of these in FDE and 13 in Multicam.

$65 Shipped to your door USPS Flat Rate. First 6 buyers today will have them shipped tomorrow!! (out of shipping materials from USPS until they decide to deliver my next order, of which they are slow at)

Payment details in first post of this thread.

393FE03A-2C41-47BC-80A7-BC7F9D22E99A.jpegCA2B75C5-F9A1-40D6-8699-0F3914358169.jpeg8B9D77FB-F1BE-40EE-9485-76F44F799EB9.jpeg468747EC-564F-471B-9081-02A5EC7E4B5E.jpegB787924A-6156-4928-AF11-ECB9DB41288C.jpeg
EDITED to correct count on Multicam. Found more in another of the many boxes of goods MHS donated to this great cause!!!

Last edited:
I will take the Lg AI Shirt if it is still available.