• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hunting & Fishing Bobcat from this evening.

aac_shooter

Silence is Golden
Minuteman
Jul 8, 2010
The Hill Country, Texas
I had been seeing a bobcat in the same place on the deer lease. Fox pro Scorpion and 1.5 hour wait and she finally showed up.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21373775236.761739.jpg

Beautiful cat. Congratulations. What sound did you use? Bird, rabbit, or something else?

Nice cat! They make great action mounts. One of the best mounts I've seen is of one snatching a quail out of the air out of the grass. One of my buddies has it.

Congrats on a nice cat! I'm sure the turkey and quail in the area are relieved.

I would much rather save the fawns that are being born right now. They are hell on turkey as well.

Lol, if it wasn't for messin with the turkeys I would say let them be. Personally I would love to see a whole lot less deer around here. Wish we had more cats around. They've been pushed out by development and the deer have taken over. Doesn't jive well with me growing crops...

AAC got some pussssae using his pecker!

gonna give it a more bobcat specific try this year when the season comes in, with trapping being less and less, the critters are getting more and more.

congrats.

That is a sweet kill. I hate anything that messes with Turkey's. On my ranch I will smoke Bob cats,yotes ,coons and even a opossum if it means saving a few hatchlings